Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 09, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 1
Here Come the Grooms
Can You Feel the Love Tonight? On the Day That Same-Sex Unions Became Legal in England, Sir Elton John and Partner David Furnish Tie the Knot in a Low-Key Civil Ceremony, Then Celebrate with 700 of Their Closest Pals
One of the happiest evenings too, thanks to a lavish reception for 700 held under two white tents (decorated with 90,000 roses) at the couple's nearby mansion. Pals, including Sting and Elizabeth Hurley, dined on roasted lamb and pink-champagne truffles, while singer Joss Stone sang the Beach Boys' “God Only Knows.” Said their rep Gary Farrow: “It all went like a dream.”
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!