Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Guardians of the Galaxy Star Dave Bautista is Married!
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jim Carrey Will Attend Cathriona White's Funeral in Ireland: Source
- Update: Crossbow Cat Recuperating Nicely, Now Named 'Booger'
- The Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder Says Damon Copes with Losing Elena by 'Drinking His Face Off'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 09, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 1
Here Come the Grooms
Can You Feel the Love Tonight? On the Day That Same-Sex Unions Became Legal in England, Sir Elton John and Partner David Furnish Tie the Knot in a Low-Key Civil Ceremony, Then Celebrate with 700 of Their Closest Pals
One of the happiest evenings too, thanks to a lavish reception for 700 held under two white tents (decorated with 90,000 roses) at the couple's nearby mansion. Pals, including Sting and Elizabeth Hurley, dined on roasted lamb and pink-champagne truffles, while singer Joss Stone sang the Beach Boys' “God Only Knows.” Said their rep Gary Farrow: “It all went like a dream.”
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!