Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Flight Because Her Toddler Cried: 'I Don't Like to Make a Fuss'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Dustin Diamond Trial: Victim Didn't Know He'd Been Stabbed Until Leaving the Bar
- Watch 3 Scathing Takes on the Duggar Molestation Scandal
- Rebel Wilson Has 'Cuddly' Dinner Date with Rumored Boyfriend Mickey Gooch, Jr.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 09, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 1
Here Come the Grooms
Can You Feel the Love Tonight? On the Day That Same-Sex Unions Became Legal in England, Sir Elton John and Partner David Furnish Tie the Knot in a Low-Key Civil Ceremony, Then Celebrate with 700 of Their Closest Pals
One of the happiest evenings too, thanks to a lavish reception for 700 held under two white tents (decorated with 90,000 roses) at the couple's nearby mansion. Pals, including Sting and Elizabeth Hurley, dined on roasted lamb and pink-champagne truffles, while singer Joss Stone sang the Beach Boys' “God Only Knows.” Said their rep Gary Farrow: “It all went like a dream.”
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!