- The Perfect Pocket-Size Fragrances to Take on the Go (and They Won't Spill!)
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Jamie-Lynn Sigler Talks About the 'Crazy Connection' She Shares with Her Mom
- The Kardashians Arrive in Cuba as South Florida Rep Criticizes Their 'Vapid' Visit: 'Haven't The Cuban People Suffered Enough?'
- Cameron Diaz Reveals the Mushy Nickname She Has for Husband Benji Madden (You'll Never Guess)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- January 23, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 3
Three Weeks from the Birth of Her Second Girl—To Be Named True—Actress Joely Fisher Celebrates with a Beverly Hills Baby Shower
At the shower at the Regent Beverly Wilshire, attendees got to design a set of Color Me Mine tiles that will decorate the baby's bathroom. "I painted, 'Vote 4 Lisa and Louie,'" said pal Lisa Rinna, plugging her appearance on Dancing with the Stars. "But I painted another tile that said 'True Love,' so I think I redeemed myself."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!