Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Casey Kasem's Children Sue His Widow for Wrongful Death
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Coco Austin Explains Her Small Baby Bump: People Have Been 'Picking Me Apart'
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 5
Picks and Pans Review: The Princess of Burundi
REVIEWED BY SUE CORBETT
A week before Christmas, a Swedish town is rocked by the murder of John Jonsson, a welder and tropical fish expert (the book's title is a type of fish in his aquarium). Detectives, led by Ola Haver, who's having marital troubles, and Ann Lindell, who's bored with her maternity leave, draw up a list of suspects including the boss who fired Jonsson, a high school acquaintance and the losers at a poker game where Jonsson recently won big. With so many avenues to pursue, Haver and Lindell continually second-guess themselves (while trying to stanch their attraction). The mystery is engrossing, but what sets this import apart is its lefty heart—musings about the causes of violence, and the local teens who need police guidance but must fend for themselves as resources are diverted to solving crimes, which keep piling up like the snow falling on Sweden.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!