Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Very Pregnant Princess Kate Attends The Goring Hotel's Reopening (PHOTO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- Good Work: New E! Series Is the Fashion Police of Celebrity Plastic Surgery
- VIDEO: Skydiver Suffers Seizure at 9,000 Feet
- The Subject of Paula Deen's New Cookbook May Surprise You
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 06, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 9
Hooray for Dollywood!
Up for Best Original Song for the Transamerica Theme, Oscar Nominee Dolly Parton Is Still Travelin' Her Own Path
RED-CARPET READY: She hasn't been to the Oscars since she was nominated for the theme to 1980's 9 to 5, but Parton can't wait: "I'm going to meet whoever I want—I'll walk right up and say hey." Not Carl Dean, her press-shy husband of nearly 40 years. "Carl don't care who I go with as long as it ain't him," says Parton, whose Oscar date is Tucker.
OPRY MEETS OSCAR: As for her dress, Parton, who wrote a children's book and remains busy with her Pigeon Forge, Tenn., theme park, is leaving the spangles to longtime designer Robert Behar. Expect glitz. "I never think of myself as a sex symbol," she says. "A lot of people think I'm way too artificial for any guy with real class. Not my husband—but he's a bit of a redneck!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!