Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
- Mother of Two and Iraq War Veteran Identified as Civilian Victims in Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
I'd add audience participation and embarrassment. There's nothing more fun to watch than people squirming in their seats.
It'd be a one-hour show, and there'd be a hatch that opens up in the floor. If you can't be funny within five seconds, you're gone.
I'd change the name of the Oscars to the Dog[bleep]s. That way, when they announce the winner they'll say, "And the Dog[bleep] goes to ..." and hilarity will ensue.
I'd have a seven-drink minimum for all nominees. And everyone who isn't nominated or has never been nominated has to wear bright orange, like an inmate. I want to see [one of the women] from Desperate Housewives, who shouldn't even be there, in a fluorescent Carolina Herrera.
THE MORNING AFTER I WON MY OSCAR ...
My mother and I lay in bed surrounded by flowers. Then we crossed our arms on our chests, pretending to be dead since it was like a mortuary.—EMMA THOMPSON, of her 1993 Best Actress win for Howards End
I slept in. Then I went to lunch with my parents, and the restaurant gave us a standing ovation.—ADRIEN BRODY, of his 2003 Best Actor win for The Pianist
You don't do anything but answer the phone. I woke up early in the morning and just about every friend I have called. Then there's the people at your agency—and they all say, "I knew it!"—MORGAN FREEMAN, of his 2005 Best Supporting Actor win for Million Dollar Baby
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!