Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Losing the Loincloth: Alexander Skarsgard Dishes on the Important Change to His Skimpy Tarzan Getup
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 4-Year-Old Girl Is Lone Survivor of Accident After Amtrak Slams into Van at Dangerous Colorado Railroad Crossing
- Kylie Jenner Wears Her On-Again Boyfriend Tyga's $550 Tiger Sweatshirt
- Stitch It! Inside Walking Dead Alum Alexandra Breckenridge's Quilting Party Baby Shower
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
I'd add audience participation and embarrassment. There's nothing more fun to watch than people squirming in their seats.
It'd be a one-hour show, and there'd be a hatch that opens up in the floor. If you can't be funny within five seconds, you're gone.
I'd change the name of the Oscars to the Dog[bleep]s. That way, when they announce the winner they'll say, "And the Dog[bleep] goes to ..." and hilarity will ensue.
I'd have a seven-drink minimum for all nominees. And everyone who isn't nominated or has never been nominated has to wear bright orange, like an inmate. I want to see [one of the women] from Desperate Housewives, who shouldn't even be there, in a fluorescent Carolina Herrera.
THE MORNING AFTER I WON MY OSCAR ...
My mother and I lay in bed surrounded by flowers. Then we crossed our arms on our chests, pretending to be dead since it was like a mortuary.—EMMA THOMPSON, of her 1993 Best Actress win for Howards End
I slept in. Then I went to lunch with my parents, and the restaurant gave us a standing ovation.—ADRIEN BRODY, of his 2003 Best Actor win for The Pianist
You don't do anything but answer the phone. I woke up early in the morning and just about every friend I have called. Then there's the people at your agency—and they all say, "I knew it!"—MORGAN FREEMAN, of his 2005 Best Supporting Actor win for Million Dollar Baby
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!