Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mary J. Blige: Sam Smith Is 'My Little Brother'
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- William Shatner Planning to Write a Book About His Friendship with Leonard Nimoy
- Sofia Vergara Responds to Ex-Fiancé's Frozen Embryos Claims
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Waddling to Victory
The Evening's Biggest Scene-Stealers? Four Tuxedoed Plushies
In return, the penguins got to party into the wee hours with their human handlers at the Governors Ball (where they received a standing ovation), the Vanity Fair bash and the Beverly Hills Hotel. Accepting his Oscar, director Luc Jacquet had species protection in mind, mentioning 2041, the year the ban on Antarctic mining comes up for review. But the fluffy foursome needn't worry. At evening's end, Costa was seen leaving with a smitten Lauren Bacall. Now he and the others can kick back at home—though they'll keep their tuxedos on, thank you.
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!