Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William Becomes a Samurai – But Leaves the Wig in the Dressing Room
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- The 10 Can't-Miss Photos of the Week
- Sharon Osbourne on Daughter Kelly Leaving Fashion Police: 'You Can Never Be Bought'
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Waddling to Victory
The Evening's Biggest Scene-Stealers? Four Tuxedoed Plushies
In return, the penguins got to party into the wee hours with their human handlers at the Governors Ball (where they received a standing ovation), the Vanity Fair bash and the Beverly Hills Hotel. Accepting his Oscar, director Luc Jacquet had species protection in mind, mentioning 2041, the year the ban on Antarctic mining comes up for review. But the fluffy foursome needn't worry. At evening's end, Costa was seen leaving with a smitten Lauren Bacall. Now he and the others can kick back at home—though they'll keep their tuxedos on, thank you.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!