Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Kerr Shows off Her Engagement Ring from Snapchat Founder Evan Spiegel (on Snapchat of Course!)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Gene Wilder 'Was In a Class By Himself' Says Young Frankenstein Co-Star Cloris Leachman In Touching Tribute
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Waddling to Victory
The Evening's Biggest Scene-Stealers? Four Tuxedoed Plushies
In return, the penguins got to party into the wee hours with their human handlers at the Governors Ball (where they received a standing ovation), the Vanity Fair bash and the Beverly Hills Hotel. Accepting his Oscar, director Luc Jacquet had species protection in mind, mentioning 2041, the year the ban on Antarctic mining comes up for review. But the fluffy foursome needn't worry. At evening's end, Costa was seen leaving with a smitten Lauren Bacall. Now he and the others can kick back at home—though they'll keep their tuxedos on, thank you.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!