Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All of Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston's Best Bromantic Moments
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Hilton Admits Sister Nicky's Daughter Gives Her Baby Fever: 'I'm Obsessed' with My Niece Lily
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
- 'Off We Go!' The Bachelor's Nick Viall Is Getting Ready for His 36th Birthday by Embarking on His Journey to Find Love
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Then a good night turned into a great next day: Adweek ranked PEOPLE No. 1 on its annual Hot List rating of top magazines. It also named PEOPLE Group editor Martha Nelson—who oversees PEOPLE, TEEN PEOPLE, PEOPLE.com and everything we do—its Editor of the Year.
The news tops a run begun last fall, when Advertising Age named us 2005 Magazine of the Year. In January PEOPLE topped Capell's Circulation Report, the industry's top circulation tracker.
In its award, Adweek cited the magazine's "editorial integrity." We believe getting it right matters. We're grateful for the recognition from our peers—and especially from the millions of people who buy this magazine each week.
Thank you, readers.
LARRY HACKETT, MANAGING EDITOR
SIGN UP FOR PEOPLE.COM—IT'S FREE
SUBSCRIBERS Use your magazine label to sign in. NEWSSTAND BUYERS Use the Insider Access Code to sign in. ACCESS CODE: COUTURE
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!