Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ronda Rousey Accepts Invitation to Marine Corps Ball: 'I Would Go for Sure'
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Get Cozy in Malibu in New Instagram Snap
- FROM EW: The 8 Most Polarizing Celebrities in Dancing With the Stars History
- Read Sarah Michelle Gellar's Pledge of Love to Freddie Prinze Jr. on Their 13th Anniversary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Then a good night turned into a great next day: Adweek ranked PEOPLE No. 1 on its annual Hot List rating of top magazines. It also named PEOPLE Group editor Martha Nelson—who oversees PEOPLE, TEEN PEOPLE, PEOPLE.com and everything we do—its Editor of the Year.
The news tops a run begun last fall, when Advertising Age named us 2005 Magazine of the Year. In January PEOPLE topped Capell's Circulation Report, the industry's top circulation tracker.
In its award, Adweek cited the magazine's "editorial integrity." We believe getting it right matters. We're grateful for the recognition from our peers—and especially from the millions of people who buy this magazine each week.
Thank you, readers.
LARRY HACKETT, MANAGING EDITOR
SIGN UP FOR PEOPLE.COM—IT'S FREE
SUBSCRIBERS Use your magazine label to sign in. NEWSSTAND BUYERS Use the Insider Access Code to sign in. ACCESS CODE: COUTURE
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!