Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Girl on Fire! Kim Kardashian West's Dress Catches Flames at CFDA Awards
- The Best Photos from the Week of May 25- June 1, 2015
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Worried' About the Final Vanity Fair Portraits, Says They Came Out 'Over-the-Top Great'
- Wally the Angora Rabbit Looks Like an Adorable Poodle-Bunny Hybrid
- Restaurant Manager Jumps Into Raging Texas Floodwaters to Save Driver
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Then a good night turned into a great next day: Adweek ranked PEOPLE No. 1 on its annual Hot List rating of top magazines. It also named PEOPLE Group editor Martha Nelson—who oversees PEOPLE, TEEN PEOPLE, PEOPLE.com and everything we do—its Editor of the Year.
The news tops a run begun last fall, when Advertising Age named us 2005 Magazine of the Year. In January PEOPLE topped Capell's Circulation Report, the industry's top circulation tracker.
In its award, Adweek cited the magazine's "editorial integrity." We believe getting it right matters. We're grateful for the recognition from our peers—and especially from the millions of people who buy this magazine each week.
Thank you, readers.
LARRY HACKETT, MANAGING EDITOR
SIGN UP FOR PEOPLE.COM—IT'S FREE
SUBSCRIBERS Use your magazine label to sign in. NEWSSTAND BUYERS Use the Insider Access Code to sign in. ACCESS CODE: COUTURE
June 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!