Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jerry Seinfeld Gets Emotional as He and Judd Apatow Remember Garry Shandling
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Malin Akerman 'Sets Boundaries on a Daily Basis' for Son Sebastian: '3 Is Really Challenging!'
- Stacey Dash Criticizes Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech and Calls Him 'the Perfect Example of a Hollywood Plantation Slave'
- How Roald Dahl's Granddaughter Sophie Helped Inspire The BFG – and More Secrets Behind the Children's Classic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 27, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 12
Uma & Andre: It's Over
Uma Thurman and Hotelier André Balazs Check Out of Their Relationship
So what caused the demise of the picturesque pairing? Reps for both declined to comment, but the source says Balazs "was talking about marriage, and [Thurman] was just having fun. She was not ready to recommit to a lifelong partnership. And she realized that it would either go one way or the other." The two started dating in 2003 after Thurman separated from Ethan Hawke. (Balazs, like Thurman a parent of two children, had just endured his own split from Ford Models CEO Katie Ford.)"They both answered things they wanted out of life at that time," says R. Couri Hay, a friend of Balazs's. "But they just didn't take the next step."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!