Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Verne Troyer Opens Up About Being Called the M-Word As a Child – and How He Physically Defended Himself Against a Bully
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Final Five Reunite for Glam Appearance at U.S. Olympic Committee Awards Show
- Lady Gaga Confirms She's Headlining the 2017 Super Bowl's Halftime Show: 'It's Not an Illusion'!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 27, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 12
Uma & Andre: It's Over
Uma Thurman and Hotelier André Balazs Check Out of Their Relationship
So what caused the demise of the picturesque pairing? Reps for both declined to comment, but the source says Balazs "was talking about marriage, and [Thurman] was just having fun. She was not ready to recommit to a lifelong partnership. And she realized that it would either go one way or the other." The two started dating in 2003 after Thurman separated from Ethan Hawke. (Balazs, like Thurman a parent of two children, had just endured his own split from Ford Models CEO Katie Ford.)"They both answered things they wanted out of life at that time," says R. Couri Hay, a friend of Balazs's. "But they just didn't take the next step."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!