Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gay Talese Says He Will Promote The Voyeur's Motel Despite Questioning Source's Credibility
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Lil' Kim on Having to Cancel Her Essence Fest Performance: "I'm So Disappointed"
- Lindsay Lohan Will Turn on Christmas Lights in U.K. City After Tweeting 'Offensive' Message About Brexit
- Got 'M.I.LF.'? Fergie Recruits Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, Ciara and More for New Music Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
The Look of Love
William and Kate Enjoy a Little Pda After She Spends a Day at the Races with Prince Charles and Camilla
Of course, Will, 23, and Kate, 24, have always made the most of their time together—skiing at Klosters, partying at London clubs and relaxing at a cottage on the Queen's Balmoral estate in Scotland. But the weekend was also about family, as Kate—who is setting up her own children's clothing business in Reading, England—joined Charles and Camilla in the royal box at the Cheltenham horse races on March 17. The outing was the latest and most public seal of approval for Kate from the Windsor clan. "When [Charles] saw her, he had a big smile on his face," a witness says. A greeting for a future daughter-in-law, perhaps? Only time will tell. "The prince likes Kate very much," says a family friend. "But he would not push William towards her. He knows William can make up his own mind."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!