Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Thanks Taylor Swift for Saving Her Friends' Lives After Accident – with a Light-Up Bracelet from Singer's Concert
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Scripps National Spelling Bee Ends in a Tie for the Second Year in a Row
- D.C. Mansion Murders Surviving Housekeeper: 'They Saved My Life'
- The Bachelor's Chris Harrison Is 'Sorry' to Hear About Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's Split
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
The Look of Love
William and Kate Enjoy a Little Pda After She Spends a Day at the Races with Prince Charles and Camilla
Of course, Will, 23, and Kate, 24, have always made the most of their time together—skiing at Klosters, partying at London clubs and relaxing at a cottage on the Queen's Balmoral estate in Scotland. But the weekend was also about family, as Kate—who is setting up her own children's clothing business in Reading, England—joined Charles and Camilla in the royal box at the Cheltenham horse races on March 17. The outing was the latest and most public seal of approval for Kate from the Windsor clan. "When [Charles] saw her, he had a big smile on his face," a witness says. A greeting for a future daughter-in-law, perhaps? Only time will tell. "The prince likes Kate very much," says a family friend. "But he would not push William towards her. He knows William can make up his own mind."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!