Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp's Daughter, 15, Makes Jaw-Dropping Red Carpet Debut at Chanel (Joining These Other A-List Daughters)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- WATCH: Gonzo Takes On Digital Underground's 'Humpty Dance' in Latest Muppet Mash-Up
- FROM TIME: Miley Says Indiana's Religious Freedom Law Supporters 'Are Dinosaurs, and They Are Dying Off'
- Angelina Jolie on Overcoming Difficulty: 'What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
Complications from a Plastic Surgery Procedure Land Star Jones Reynolds in the Hospital for a Blood Transfusion
Released from the hospital on March 21, Jones Reynolds, 44, bounced back quickly. "I just spoke to Star and she was eating Skittles and driving down Wilshire Boulevard," says The View spokesperson Karl Nilsson. In fact, she'll likely be back to work on the 27th. "The [lift] was successful, and she said she was looking forward to coming back next week," says Barbara Walters, who spoke to her View colleague while she was in the hospital.
Her recovery might have gone even more smoothly with her man by her side, but, by an odd coincidence, husband Al Reynolds had a medical emergency of his own. Trying to get in a workout before flying out from New York (where they both live) to see his wife the day of her surgery, Reynolds, 35, fell at his gym and required stitches on two cuts. While at the hospital, doctors also found that he was dehydrated. They suggested he not fly and kept him overnight to administer fluids. Reynolds did get to talk to his wife on the phone that night; they spoke from respective hospital beds.
So why did Jones Reynolds have the procedure done in the first place? She declined to comment, but "when you lose a significant amount of weight," says a source close to Jones Reynolds, referring to her recent 150-lb. loss, "things aren't in the same place they once were." Still, according to her rep Brad Zeifman, it turned out all right in the end. "She is recovering wonderfully," he says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!