Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melissa Gorga on Teresa Giudice's Return Home from Prison: 'It's A Beautiful Thing'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Let Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans Heat Up Your Valentine's Day in Their Gucci Guilty Video
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard on Her Journey from Small-Town Mail Carrier to Meeting Paul McCartney and Becoming a Grammy Nominee
- American Crime Story's Keesha Sharp Reveals Key Role Johnnie Cochran's Wife Played in O.J. Simpson Trial
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
Complications from a Plastic Surgery Procedure Land Star Jones Reynolds in the Hospital for a Blood Transfusion
Released from the hospital on March 21, Jones Reynolds, 44, bounced back quickly. "I just spoke to Star and she was eating Skittles and driving down Wilshire Boulevard," says The View spokesperson Karl Nilsson. In fact, she'll likely be back to work on the 27th. "The [lift] was successful, and she said she was looking forward to coming back next week," says Barbara Walters, who spoke to her View colleague while she was in the hospital.
Her recovery might have gone even more smoothly with her man by her side, but, by an odd coincidence, husband Al Reynolds had a medical emergency of his own. Trying to get in a workout before flying out from New York (where they both live) to see his wife the day of her surgery, Reynolds, 35, fell at his gym and required stitches on two cuts. While at the hospital, doctors also found that he was dehydrated. They suggested he not fly and kept him overnight to administer fluids. Reynolds did get to talk to his wife on the phone that night; they spoke from respective hospital beds.
So why did Jones Reynolds have the procedure done in the first place? She declined to comment, but "when you lose a significant amount of weight," says a source close to Jones Reynolds, referring to her recent 150-lb. loss, "things aren't in the same place they once were." Still, according to her rep Brad Zeifman, it turned out all right in the end. "She is recovering wonderfully," he says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!