Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
With Baby on the Way, Tom Enjoys Family Time with Katie—and Finds Himself in a Flap Over South Park
As always, he was ready for his closeup. "He jumped up and very melodramatically gave Katie a big kiss," says an onlooker. "He was hamming it up. The crowd cheered."
Ten months after his feet first left the ground, and infamously landed on Oprah's couch, the actor, 43, still is anything but shy about his love for Holmes, 27. In her final weeks of pregnancy ("Everything is fine," says a Holmes relative), she and Cruise have pushed aside outside distractions—from premieres (Holmes skipped the March 16 L.A. red carpet for her film Thank You for Smoking) to controversy over whether Cruise pressured Comedy Central to pull an episode of South Park (see box)—to bond with his kids before their brood expands.
Two days after their stadium outing, the couple cheered on Isabella, 13, whose early basket helped her basketball team win a championship game held at a local high school. Afterward they watched Connor, 11, play baseball at a nearby park. Cruise and Holmes "were holding hands after the game," says an onlooker. "They were really sweet."
With Holmes's due date fast approaching, her Ohio relatives are "very excited," says one, "but we wish we were right there with her." They needn't worry, says Cruise's Jerry Maguire costar Cuba Gooding Jr.: "I know how he is as a father. Oh boy, is that baby going to be spoiled!"
- Nicholas White/Los Angeles,
- Vanessa Diaz/Los Angeles,
- Alexis Chiu/Los Angeles,
- Lycia Naff/Los Angeles,
- Susan Christian Goulding/Los Angeles,
- Elizabeth Leonard/Los Angeles,
- Tiffany McGee/New York City,
- Barbara Sandler/Chicago.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!