Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- You Have to See These Surprisingly Romantic CrossFit Engagement Photos
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Arizona Mother of 7 Stabbed to Death By Husband in Front of Kids
- Celine Dion Facing Her Husband's Health Crisis 'We're Living Each Day to the Fullest'
- Why Katy Perry Outsources Her Doggy 'Doo-ties'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
Sweet Home Chicago
Back in the Windy City, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Get Back to Work—and Check Out Some Pricey Real Estate
She certainly seems to be feeling comfortable in her boyfriend's hometown. On March 29, the day after celebrating Vaughn's 36th birthday with a group of pals at the Mia Francesca Italian restaurant, the pair checked out a penthouse condo at the landmark Palmolive Building. Before leaving town on April 4, the duo dined with friends at Geja's Cafe, a fondue restaurant, where a buoyant Aniston and Vaughn kissed, toasted a pal's birthday with wine and champagne and indulged in some silliness. Says a staffer: "They were singing '70s songs really loud!"
WHY THE RESHOOTS ON THEIR MOVIE?
Just some "quick additions" to "add to what we know is already an enormously satisfying movie," says a Universal rep. The Break-Up, starring Vaughn and Aniston as bickering exes, is still set to open June 2.
ARE THEY BUYING A PLACE IN CHICAGO?
Maybe. The couple toured a penthouse condo at the historic 37-story Palmolive Building along the city's Magnificent Mile. The luxury pads feature great views and entertainment-size terraces.
WILL OPRAH HOST THEIR WEDDING?
Aniston's rep calls the rumor "complete fiction." Aniston's pal Catherine Keener bristled when interviewer Jill Rappaport asked Aniston about it on April 4's Today show. Snapped Keener: "I thought you weren't going to go there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!