Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sports, Planes and Wine, Oh My! The 8 Best Photos From Prince William and Princess Kate's Fourth Day in Canada
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Why Author Jennifer Weiner Chose To Reveal Her Father Died From a Drug Overdose
- Sarah Jessica Parker Reveals She Got 'Cold Feet' About Sex and the City, Once Again Denies Kim Cattrall Feud
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'So Over' Her Feud with Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Want to Talk About Her Anymore'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
Sweet Home Chicago
Back in the Windy City, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Get Back to Work—and Check Out Some Pricey Real Estate
She certainly seems to be feeling comfortable in her boyfriend's hometown. On March 29, the day after celebrating Vaughn's 36th birthday with a group of pals at the Mia Francesca Italian restaurant, the pair checked out a penthouse condo at the landmark Palmolive Building. Before leaving town on April 4, the duo dined with friends at Geja's Cafe, a fondue restaurant, where a buoyant Aniston and Vaughn kissed, toasted a pal's birthday with wine and champagne and indulged in some silliness. Says a staffer: "They were singing '70s songs really loud!"
WHY THE RESHOOTS ON THEIR MOVIE?
Just some "quick additions" to "add to what we know is already an enormously satisfying movie," says a Universal rep. The Break-Up, starring Vaughn and Aniston as bickering exes, is still set to open June 2.
ARE THEY BUYING A PLACE IN CHICAGO?
Maybe. The couple toured a penthouse condo at the historic 37-story Palmolive Building along the city's Magnificent Mile. The luxury pads feature great views and entertainment-size terraces.
WILL OPRAH HOST THEIR WEDDING?
Aniston's rep calls the rumor "complete fiction." Aniston's pal Catherine Keener bristled when interviewer Jill Rappaport asked Aniston about it on April 4's Today show. Snapped Keener: "I thought you weren't going to go there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!