Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Steven Tyler Announces Aerosmith's Farewell Tour in 2017: 'Only Because It's Time'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Hailey Baldwin on Her Rising Model Status: 'I'm Not on the Same Level As Gigi and Kendall'
- WATCH: This Tribute To The Guys Booted From The Bachelorette Will Give You All The Feels Today
- Soleil Moon Frye on Rounding Out Her 'Story' as Mom to Two Boys and Two Girls: 'I Feel So Blessed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
Sweet Home Chicago
Back in the Windy City, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Get Back to Work—and Check Out Some Pricey Real Estate
She certainly seems to be feeling comfortable in her boyfriend's hometown. On March 29, the day after celebrating Vaughn's 36th birthday with a group of pals at the Mia Francesca Italian restaurant, the pair checked out a penthouse condo at the landmark Palmolive Building. Before leaving town on April 4, the duo dined with friends at Geja's Cafe, a fondue restaurant, where a buoyant Aniston and Vaughn kissed, toasted a pal's birthday with wine and champagne and indulged in some silliness. Says a staffer: "They were singing '70s songs really loud!"
WHY THE RESHOOTS ON THEIR MOVIE?
Just some "quick additions" to "add to what we know is already an enormously satisfying movie," says a Universal rep. The Break-Up, starring Vaughn and Aniston as bickering exes, is still set to open June 2.
ARE THEY BUYING A PLACE IN CHICAGO?
Maybe. The couple toured a penthouse condo at the historic 37-story Palmolive Building along the city's Magnificent Mile. The luxury pads feature great views and entertainment-size terraces.
WILL OPRAH HOST THEIR WEDDING?
Aniston's rep calls the rumor "complete fiction." Aniston's pal Catherine Keener bristled when interviewer Jill Rappaport asked Aniston about it on April 4's Today show. Snapped Keener: "I thought you weren't going to go there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!