Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Dog's Reaction to a Water Fountain Will Make Your Day
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Amanda Peterson's Mother Remembers Can't Buy Me Love Actress' Final Hours: 'She'd Had a Wonderful Day'
- Insane, Star-Shaped Pizza Blasphemes Pizza Everywhere
- Family Takes Solace Knowing Their 3-Year-Old Daughter's Death Has Saved the Lives of 2 Other Children Thanks to Her Donated Organs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
The Peterson Family Offers a Reward of $250,000 for Help in Clearing Scott
But the reward offers may be nothing more than wishful thinking. Redwood City attorney Dean Johnson, who followed the case, points out that the watch issue came up early in the trial, only to be discounted by the jury. Says Johnson of the watch: "It is certainly a red herring." As for the $250,000 reward, Birgit Fladager, one of the prosecutors on the case, scoffs at the notion that the Petersons will ever have to pay up. "It's a safe bet it's never getting paid out," says Fladager. "There's no risk for the family putting up that money because Scott Peterson is convicted and behind bars, where he deserves to be."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!