Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Find Out if This 30-Something Woman Will Get Alzheimer's By Age 65
- William Shatner Pays Tribute Leonard Nimoy on Twitter After Missing His Funeral
- Dot-Marie On Glee Transgender Character: 'I Looked Like My Brother'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
The Peterson Family Offers a Reward of $250,000 for Help in Clearing Scott
But the reward offers may be nothing more than wishful thinking. Redwood City attorney Dean Johnson, who followed the case, points out that the watch issue came up early in the trial, only to be discounted by the jury. Says Johnson of the watch: "It is certainly a red herring." As for the $250,000 reward, Birgit Fladager, one of the prosecutors on the case, scoffs at the notion that the Petersons will ever have to pay up. "It's a safe bet it's never getting paid out," says Fladager. "There's no risk for the family putting up that money because Scott Peterson is convicted and behind bars, where he deserves to be."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!