Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
When Wilmer Valderrama rated his bedroom exploits with various former flames like Mandy Moore and Jennifer Love Hewitt on Howard Stern's satellite radio show March 27, some weren't thrilled. Hewitt's camp had no comment; Moore's rep refused to address "Wilmer's hallucinations." But one of his exes took it in stride: Lindsay Lohan. Though Valderrama told Stern "[her breasts] were real" during their six months together, "Lindsay kind of laughed it off," says a Lohan pal. "She felt the stuff he said about her wasn't that bad and the other girls got it worse." (Case in point: Valderrama claimed he took Moore's virginity.) Adds the pal: "Lindsay has so much going on right now—movies and just having fun being single—that it didn't bother her at all."
HOBNOBBING AT A NEW NOBU
Like tourists rushing to McDonald's in Paris, stars flock to Nobu at Atlantis—the Bahamian outpost of the N.Y.C. Japanese hot spot—for a taste of the high life back home. Sharon Stone swung by recently, and since its Feb. 22 opening, so have Mark Wahlberg, Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova. There's no place like Nobu. There's no place like Nobu....
We hear Heather Locklear and David Spade have been hanging out together, including a playful kiss at his Showbiz Show afterparty last week. A friend of Spade's says it's "nothing serious yet."... At the BEVERLY HILTON March 31, Teri Hatcher feted Dakota Fanning at a gala for the Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation.... Nicky Hilton and Kevin Connolly partied at a March 30 Diesel bash in L.A.... Fergie rang in her 31st birthday March 28 at L.A.'s CITIZEN SMITH.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!