Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mary J. Blige on Filing for Divorce: 'There Is a Divine Plan and a Reason for Everything,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Sarah McBride, the First Openly Transgender Speaker at a Convention, Says 'All People Need to Live and Strive as Their Authentic Self'
- What’s Kanye West’s Favorite Taylor Swift Song? None of Them
- Meryl Streep Once Feared Aging in Hollywood Would End Her Career: 'I Thought Each Movie Would Be My Last'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
She Stood by Husband Christopher After His Paralyzing Accident, Then Fought Cancer While Readying Son Will for a Life Without Her. Friends and Family Honor Dana Reeve
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!