Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
Carson Daly: I was in an elevator at MTV when Busta Rhymes wrote a rap. He started freestyling and pulled out a pad and pen. He was really into it. It was like, "Hoo ha, I got ya all in check." I heard it on the radio six months later.
Nick Cannon: I was at the Four Seasons Hotel in L.A., and I saw a dog use the elevator as a bathroom. I didn't say a word, but I got out very quickly.
Fran Drescher: I saw Bruce Springsteen in an elevator. I was beside myself, wanting to say something. A month later I ran into him, and he said, "We were in an elevator together, but I didn't want to bother you." I said, "Bruce, next time we're in an elevator—bother me."
Jerry Springer: As some guy stepped off a crowded elevator, he said to a pregnant woman in it, "It's not mine!" She was horrified.
Dane Cook: In New York City there was a guy sleeping with a pacifier of some sort in his mouth. I didn't want to wake him; the guy's taking a nap.
Denis Leary: A woman pulled her skirt all the way up to her hips to adjust her panties in front of me. When she realized I was standing right behind her, she turned completely red.
John Leguizamo: I've seen people [having sex], going for broke like I didn't exist. Hello, I'm in the elevator!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!