Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FIRST LOOK: Neil Patrick Harris' New Variety Show Is the Best Time Ever!
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Bette Midler Wants to Be the Wind Beneath Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer's Wings in Their Planned Movie
- WATCH: Find Out Why Kermit Now Has a Reason to Be Jealous of Miss Piggy in New Muppets Promo
- Ali Fedotowsky Is Engaged to Radio Host Kevin Manno! Check Out Her Gigantic Ring
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
Carson Daly: I was in an elevator at MTV when Busta Rhymes wrote a rap. He started freestyling and pulled out a pad and pen. He was really into it. It was like, "Hoo ha, I got ya all in check." I heard it on the radio six months later.
Nick Cannon: I was at the Four Seasons Hotel in L.A., and I saw a dog use the elevator as a bathroom. I didn't say a word, but I got out very quickly.
Fran Drescher: I saw Bruce Springsteen in an elevator. I was beside myself, wanting to say something. A month later I ran into him, and he said, "We were in an elevator together, but I didn't want to bother you." I said, "Bruce, next time we're in an elevator—bother me."
Jerry Springer: As some guy stepped off a crowded elevator, he said to a pregnant woman in it, "It's not mine!" She was horrified.
Dane Cook: In New York City there was a guy sleeping with a pacifier of some sort in his mouth. I didn't want to wake him; the guy's taking a nap.
Denis Leary: A woman pulled her skirt all the way up to her hips to adjust her panties in front of me. When she realized I was standing right behind her, she turned completely red.
John Leguizamo: I've seen people [having sex], going for broke like I didn't exist. Hello, I'm in the elevator!
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!