Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher – See Her First Photo
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Rachel Zoe on Being a Mom of Boys: 'I'm Surrounded by Testosterone'
- 12 Real-Life Harry Potter Destinations You Can Visit
- Cousins North and Penelope Have Another Adorable (and Fashionable) Playdate with Aunt Khloé Kardashian
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
Destination: 'I Do!'
Actress—and Now First Lady—Lisaraye McCoy Weds the Chief Minister of Turks & Caicos
What he wanted: for their 356 guests seated on a beachside patio—including bridesmaid Vivica A. Fox, rapper Da Brat (McCoy's sister) and Perry Christie, the Prime Minister of the Bahamas—to watch McCoy become his First Lady. "The whole night I wasn't able to stop smiling," says the groom, who surprised McCoy, 39, by flying in Ashford & Simpson to sing. Despite filling up on duck crepes, lobster and shrimp, revelers were in full groove at 2:30 a.m., when the newlyweds left, the missus still unable to persuade her mister to reveal a secret honeymoon destination (Bali). Oh well. As she says, "As long as we're together, I'm happy."
LisaRaye McCoy & Michael Misick
April 8, 2006 Turks & Caicos
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!