Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Stories of Moms Who Stood Up to Their Breastfeeding Body Shamers
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: A Wicked-ly Awesome Reunion: Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth Sing a New Version of 'For Good'
- 10 Animal Moms Who Stepped Up As Surrogate Parents
- WATCH: Jennifer Lopez Takes a Feminist Stand in Empowering New Video for 'Ain't Your Mama'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
Free Association with Scary Movie 4's Regina Hall
Her stripping abilities after playing an exotic dancer in The Best Man: "I won't quit my day job, but I wasn't too bad. It'll come in handy for someone eventually."
Her take on therapy after playing a shrink in Danika, due to hit festivals later this year: "The more I'm in L.A., the more I'm a fan. I go to church instead. But I should definitely go to therapy for all the times I've been killed in the Scary movies."
Her favorite Scary Movie 4 film spoof: "The Village, because it was a period piece. I liked wearing the corsets and all that."
Her American Idol prediction: "Chris Daughtry. He always makes it a little bit rock."
A great celebrity baby name would be: "Cheesecake, at this point. There are some really bad ones. What happened to good old Megan?"
Biggest lie she ever told: "I've been a virgin more than once."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!