Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
The Hair Heir
Blow Out's Star Hairstylist Jonathan Antin Finds Sheer Happiness with the Birth of His Son Asher
The hairstylist and entrepreneur (his Jonathan Product line sold a million units in seven months) will admit to digging his new role, though. "I run Ash around the house like a maniac, playing with all his toys that take me a week to assemble—it's the greatest thing."
In fact, Antin's such a fan of fatherhood, it likely won't be long before he and Karabuykov give Asher a playmate closer to his own age. "I can't wait to have more kids," he says. "We definitely are going to do it again—and probably again."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!