Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp Could Face Up to 10 Years in Prison for Bringing Dogs into Australia
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- At 67, Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Excited to Swing Swords as Conan the Barbarian Once More
- FROM SI: Chicago Bears Release Ray McDonald Following Domestic Violence Arrest
- Pictures from Marilyn Monroe's Final Photoshoot to Be Auctioned in London
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
The Hair Heir
Blow Out's Star Hairstylist Jonathan Antin Finds Sheer Happiness with the Birth of His Son Asher
The hairstylist and entrepreneur (his Jonathan Product line sold a million units in seven months) will admit to digging his new role, though. "I run Ash around the house like a maniac, playing with all his toys that take me a week to assemble—it's the greatest thing."
In fact, Antin's such a fan of fatherhood, it likely won't be long before he and Karabuykov give Asher a playmate closer to his own age. "I can't wait to have more kids," he says. "We definitely are going to do it again—and probably again."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!