Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Love Notes and Secret Promises: Why Bachelorette Star Kaitlyn Says Shawn 'Was Always the One'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Joe Biden, Urged by Dying Son, Will Decide White House Run by Summer's End
- Newly Single Miranda Lambert Has Girls Night with Shania Twain: 'Music Is Medicine'
- Lady Gaga Surprises Tony Bennett Onstage with a Massive Cake for His 89th Birthday
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
The Hair Heir
Blow Out's Star Hairstylist Jonathan Antin Finds Sheer Happiness with the Birth of His Son Asher
The hairstylist and entrepreneur (his Jonathan Product line sold a million units in seven months) will admit to digging his new role, though. "I run Ash around the house like a maniac, playing with all his toys that take me a week to assemble—it's the greatest thing."
In fact, Antin's such a fan of fatherhood, it likely won't be long before he and Karabuykov give Asher a playmate closer to his own age. "I can't wait to have more kids," he says. "We definitely are going to do it again—and probably again."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!