Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- VIDEO: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner on SNL
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 12, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 23
Picks and Pans Review: The Wreckers
REVIEWED BY CHUCK ARNOLD
Give Michelle Branch credit for shaking it up: When she made her recording debut with 2001's platinum The Spirit Room, the then-17-year-old singer-songwriter was a refreshing alternative to the Britneys and Christinas of the world. Then she went and gave Santana a little TRL cred with the Grammy-winning hit "The Game of Love." Now, rather than releasing the follow-up to 2003's Hotel Paper, Branch is throwing yet another curve by hooking up with her former backup vocalist Jessica Harp to form the new country duo the Wreckers. They deliver a satisfying disc that should earn them some props in Nashville circles, while keeping Branch's pop fans happy. The CD kicks off with "Leave the Pieces," a twangy tale of heartbreak that is worthy of the Dixie Chicks. Things get even more rootsy on the bluegrass-tinged foot-stomper "My, Oh My," which showcases how these two make sweet harmony with voices that are difficult to tell apart. On standout tunes like the aching title track and the aptly titled "The Good Kind," they display how well they also blend as writers.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "The Good Kind"
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!