Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Show Sweet PDA in Miami
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Dolly Parton Shares Her Secrets to Her Happy Marriage
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- Alexis Shapiro, Girl Who Suffered from Uncontrollable Hunger, Has Made Strides Since Bariatric Surgery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 4
The You, Me and Dupree Star Talks About Looking for Love, His Nude Scene and Battling Brother Luke at the Box Office
You once had your own Dupree—Luke. How did you get rid of him?
I felt Luke had become a third wheel at my house. He had his own house a mile away, but for some reason he liked to stay at my house and put food in the refrigerator. Subtle things like "You need to leave by this weekend" didn't seem to work, so I eventually had to lay down the law. I wouldn't say I changed the locks, but that was the next step. The funny thing was after he left, I kind of missed him.
You bare almost all in Dupree. What's the secret to a nude scene?
Yeah, there was some nudity, which is why my mother might be better off going to see Cars for the second time. The secret is just putting it out of your mind. You just have to go for it. I probably should have done some push-ups or something.
Are you and Luke competitive? His film My Super Ex-Girlfriend comes out a week after You, Me and Dupree.
Even though we're really competitive with any game like Ping-Pong, we're not competitive about movies. If Luke's movie does great, that helps me, because I know I can always get Luke to do a movie with me.
You're single. Do you see marriage and kids in your future?
Yes, I do. Sooner rather than later, I bet.
In Dupree you play a sloppy bachelor. Are you a slob or a neat freak?
I'll pick up the clothes, but I don't even know where the vacuum is.
This is not boding well for women.
Or maybe it is, because obviously this house needs a feminine touch.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!