Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham Says She's Becoming More Modest with Age, Nude Scenes for Girls Are Getting More Difficult
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Michigan Teen's Promposal to Student with Special Needs Goes Viral: 'Personality Is What Makes a Person Beautiful'
- Police: 83-Year-Old Former Priest Detained on Charges Related to 1960 Murder of Texas Schoolteacher
- Texas Prosecutor Who Withheld Evidence in Death Penalty Case Has Appeal of Disbarment Denied
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
When it comes to Mila Kunis's vacation choices, boyfriend Macaulay Culkin may know best. According to an Israeli news report, Culkin cut short their recent trip to Israel after violence in the region flared, and he also put the kibosh on Kunis's misguided hostel-hopping plans. "My friends backpacked Europe after high school and stayed at hostels, and I kept telling [Macaulay] that we should try it," Kunis, 22, told PEOPLE before her trip to the Middle East. "He's like, 'You don't want to stay in hostels—you won't like it.' I'm like, 'I'm not a princess. I'll be fine.'" But Kunis, whose FOX show Family Guy is coming up on its 100th episode, soon saw Culkin's point of view. "He showed me pictures on the Internet. I was like, 'Share a room with how many people? Share a bathroom? How would I wash my hair?'" The new plan: "We are going to backpack between Four Seasons."
THREE QUESTIONS FOR ... SCARLETT JOHANSSON
1. WHAT WAS IT LIKE TO PLAY WOODY ALLEN'S DAUGHTER IN THE COMEDY SCOOP (OUT JULY 28)?
Odd. One of my favorite lines in the script is, "Stop telling everybody I sprung from your loins."
2. WOODY DESCRIBES YOU AS "SEXUALLY OVERWHELMING"—REACTION?
Um, I guess I take it as a compliment. I sometimes find him to be overwhelming, maybe not sexually—but before he eats his muffins in the morning.
3. YOU RECENTLY WRAPPED THE NANNY DIARIES WITH 7-YEAR-OLD NICK ART. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED ABOUT KIDS?
You can always get a kid's attention by offering them cookies.
ARNOLD: TEAM LOCKLEAR
When Denise Richards first separated from Charlie Sheen, she and best friend Heather Locklear put up a united front. But when, a year later, Richards dashed off to Europe with Locklear's estranged husband, Richie Sambora, the battle lines were drawn in Hollywood. "Heather can hold her head high," says Locklear pal Tom Arnold, 47, who costars with her in the upcoming drama Oranges. "When [marriage problems] went down with her friend—or ex-friend—[Heather] stood by her friend. That's the kind of person she is." In fact, Arnold can't seem to escape this particular marital melodrama. He notes, "Charlie Sheen just moved two doors down from me."
FREE ASSOCIATION with The Groomsmen's MATTHEW LILLARD
Jay-Z and Beyoncé simultaneously shed weight: Did they put it on eBay?
Jolie-Pitt clan has a play date with Gwen, Gavin and Kingston: Don't let the kids make out. Angelina says she and Brad will adopt again: She is the closest thing I know to a saint.
Bathing suit season: My abs suck.
My idol is ... My wife.
Italy wins the World Cup: Greasy hair.
Still no picture of 3-month-old Suri: She's on the spaceship.
Paris vs. Lindsay: Boring. Get a life.
Denise Richards moves out of Heather Locklear's neighborhood: There goes the bake sale!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!