Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
She's Wild About Hugh Laurie, Classic Cars and Her Husband—a Real-Life Prince!
So, what's it like to hang with Hugh?
"He's so talented and sexy. And he's Stuart Little's dad! I'll pass him and be desperate to say something but can't think of anything, so I just kind of mumble and walk away. It's so awkward."
Were you surprised at the big fuss over your TV kiss with Mischa Barton?
"I continue to get letters from girls around the world who thought that there was something wrong with them if they recognized it in their own sexuality."
We hear you're a car fanatic.
Yes! Most little girls would go to the mall in Georgetown and try on makeup. I would go stare at this 1954 red Bel Air that I saw there.
Your husband, filmmaker Tao Ruspoli, is an Italian prince. Did the whole castle thing figure into your marrying at 18?
"Young love—you never really do understand it. I was very lucky I met this person. We eloped, then had weddings at my parents' Virginia farmhouse and the garden of his family's castle outside Rome. There were stilt walkers, drummers, flag bearers; it was surreal and beautiful and amazing, like a fairy tale. Everyone expected it to fail, but it's been five years.
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!