Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
"I missed my 21st birthday because I was on tour," CIARA tells Insider. "So I'm celebrating exiting 21!" On Oct. 25 the singer kicked off the first of seven 22nd bashes ("At first I said only five," she admits) at Nikki Beach Midtown in New York City with pal MISSY ELLIOTT. The next night she hit Runway, then partied at H2O in D.C. and with NE-YO at Atlanta's Velvet Room later in the week. Then it was off to Cameo in South Beach where guests sipped Belvedere vodka cocktails, and the birthday girl danced until 3:30 a.m. before heading to the Bahamas for two final b-day blowouts. "I've never had a big party in my life," she explains. "I was like, 'I have to do this!'"
REESE AND JAKE'S HAPPY HALLOWEEN
REESE WITHERSPOON and JAKE GYLLENHAAL went shopping at West L.A.'s Hollywood Adventure Oct. 27, where they picked up a cowboy hat and a mask. "They were hugging and holding hands the whole time," says a source. "She looked so happy." That night, the couple celebrated their first Halloween together at a bash hosted by KATE HUDSON in her Pacific Palisades home.
ADAM LEVINE and his Maroon 5 bandmates weren't about to miss the Boston Red Sox World Series victory party Oct. 28—even if they didn't have an invite. In exchange for entry to the private party at Denver's Palm Restaurant, Levine belted out three songs. "He really did barter his way in," says a source.
ANTHONY EDWARDS has a goal and he's running with it—on Nov. 5 the actor will help collect thousands of shoes near New York's Central Park on behalf of Shoe4Africa, an organization that will provide footwear to residents of Kenya's Kibera slum. Celeb donors so far include Natalie Portman, Elijah Wood and Emily Deschanel. "Our goal is to get 1 million shoes there," he says. For more information, go to people.com/magazine.
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Pernilla Cedenheim,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Julie Jordan,
- Lesley Messer,
- Debi Springer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!