Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate Braves the Rain in Her Favorite 12-Year-Old Boots!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How a Young Campaign Staffer Battling Stage 4 Cancer Helped Hillary Clinton Decide Her VP
- Fashion Week 2016: Every Star from the Front Row to the Runway – in London!
- Padma Lakshmi Eats an Insane Amount of Calories When She's Filming Top Chef
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
From the Silence of the Lambs to Grey's Anatomy
• Anatomy 101: Smith, who didn't own a TV for years, just saw the first season of Grey's. "[The producers] said, 'Watch the show; it's really good,'" says Smith, who was also oblivious to all the Isaiah Washington drama. "I live in a bubble."
• McCrush in the Making: Smith's daughter Fanny, 4 (with cameraman husband Steve Lubensky, 35), "may kill me, but she might have a crush on Patrick [Dempsey]," says Smith. "She was on her scooter in a hospital hallway. He said, 'Can I get past?' She said, 'No.' She doesn't give him the time of day; he's very concerned."
• Earth Mama: The "hippy-dippy" Smith refused an epidural during Fanny's 78-hour birth. And she's down with the show's green ways. "They got rid of bottled water," says Smith. "We get thermoses that say 'Grey's Anatomy Season Four' with our names on it. Cool."
• Lamb Chops: The torture in The Silence of the Lambs didn't freak Smith out. "I had bad dreams before shooting, but when we started, it was cathartic," she says. "I screamed so much, it was like primal therapy."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!