Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Usain Bolt Takes Bevy of 10 Women Back to His London Hotel as He Celebrates His Olympic Gold: Source
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Family Says Deaf Man Fatally Shot by Cop Was 'Harmless' and Would Still be Alive if Cop Knew of Impairment
- Lawyer: 'Medical Complications' Delaying Robert Durst's Extradition on Murder Charge
- The 15 Most Stylish VMA Couples of All Time
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
From the Silence of the Lambs to Grey's Anatomy
• Anatomy 101: Smith, who didn't own a TV for years, just saw the first season of Grey's. "[The producers] said, 'Watch the show; it's really good,'" says Smith, who was also oblivious to all the Isaiah Washington drama. "I live in a bubble."
• McCrush in the Making: Smith's daughter Fanny, 4 (with cameraman husband Steve Lubensky, 35), "may kill me, but she might have a crush on Patrick [Dempsey]," says Smith. "She was on her scooter in a hospital hallway. He said, 'Can I get past?' She said, 'No.' She doesn't give him the time of day; he's very concerned."
• Earth Mama: The "hippy-dippy" Smith refused an epidural during Fanny's 78-hour birth. And she's down with the show's green ways. "They got rid of bottled water," says Smith. "We get thermoses that say 'Grey's Anatomy Season Four' with our names on it. Cool."
• Lamb Chops: The torture in The Silence of the Lambs didn't freak Smith out. "I had bad dreams before shooting, but when we started, it was cathartic," she says. "I screamed so much, it was like primal therapy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!