Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Molly Shannon Loves to Play Truth or Dare with Her Kids (and Their Friends!)
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Kayaker Charged with Murdering Fiancé Pleads Not Guilty
- Banned in the U.K., Protein World's Controversial 'Beach Body' Ad Comes to N.Y.C.
- Jordin Sparks Shares Her Favorite #FBF American Idol Memory
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
From the Silence of the Lambs to Grey's Anatomy
• Anatomy 101: Smith, who didn't own a TV for years, just saw the first season of Grey's. "[The producers] said, 'Watch the show; it's really good,'" says Smith, who was also oblivious to all the Isaiah Washington drama. "I live in a bubble."
• McCrush in the Making: Smith's daughter Fanny, 4 (with cameraman husband Steve Lubensky, 35), "may kill me, but she might have a crush on Patrick [Dempsey]," says Smith. "She was on her scooter in a hospital hallway. He said, 'Can I get past?' She said, 'No.' She doesn't give him the time of day; he's very concerned."
• Earth Mama: The "hippy-dippy" Smith refused an epidural during Fanny's 78-hour birth. And she's down with the show's green ways. "They got rid of bottled water," says Smith. "We get thermoses that say 'Grey's Anatomy Season Four' with our names on it. Cool."
• Lamb Chops: The torture in The Silence of the Lambs didn't freak Smith out. "I had bad dreams before shooting, but when we started, it was cathartic," she says. "I screamed so much, it was like primal therapy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!