Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kirsten Maldonado Dishes on Wedding Plans and Why Pentatonix Won’t Sing On Her Big Day
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Curvy Model Fights for Women of All Sizes to Show Skin with #WeWearWhatWeWant
- Alton Brown Announces a Fall 2016 Tour: 'This Time, It's Personal'
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kami Craig's Mom Says Her Daughter Ate to 'Keep the Weight On': 'They Want Her to Be Heavier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
Backstreet Boys Scrapbook
The Rabid Fans, the BSB Jet, the Burger King Ads: the Boys-to-Men Band Looks Back at 15 Years Together
That loyalty has seen the band through McLean's 2001 stint in rehab, Carter's personal turmoil (his parents' divorce, his relationship with Paris Hilton) and Richardson's departure (see box). With new wrinkles and less hair, being in a boy band in their late 20s and 30s "definitely feels a little bit different," says Dorough, 34. As Carter, 27, puts it: "Maybe things started off a little boy band-ish, but after a while you shed that."
As they reminisce over old photos, the guys laugh about overeager fans, bad food on the road and tour buses that rocked. "The camaraderie and the relationships," says McLean, 29, "I wouldn't change anything that we've ever done, ever."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!