- Family of Murder Victim of Bernie Tiede, Once Subject of Hollywood Movie, Thankful After 'Known Con Man' Is Re-Sentenced to Life
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Jay Z Looks Really Relaxed in Miami: He's Got 99 Problems but Lemonade Ain't One!
- WATCH: Sexual Abuse Survivor Helps Addicts Heal Through Equine Therapy: 'Your Story Can Save Someone's Life'
- Meet the Poet Who Inspired Beyoncé's Lemonade
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
Backstreet Boys Scrapbook
The Rabid Fans, the BSB Jet, the Burger King Ads: the Boys-to-Men Band Looks Back at 15 Years Together
That loyalty has seen the band through McLean's 2001 stint in rehab, Carter's personal turmoil (his parents' divorce, his relationship with Paris Hilton) and Richardson's departure (see box). With new wrinkles and less hair, being in a boy band in their late 20s and 30s "definitely feels a little bit different," says Dorough, 34. As Carter, 27, puts it: "Maybe things started off a little boy band-ish, but after a while you shed that."
As they reminisce over old photos, the guys laugh about overeager fans, bad food on the road and tour buses that rocked. "The camaraderie and the relationships," says McLean, 29, "I wouldn't change anything that we've ever done, ever."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!