Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meryl Streep Talks Acting With Daughter Mamie Gummer in Ricki and the Flash: "She's the Real Deal"
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Watch New Girl Star Jake Johnson Try and Fail at Parkour
- Amy Schumer Tells Jon Stewart About Her 'Heartbreak' Over Trainwreck Shooting
- Brazilian Dog Refuses to Leave Hospital Caring for Ailing Owner, Even After Owner Dies (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
Backstreet Boys Scrapbook
The Rabid Fans, the BSB Jet, the Burger King Ads: the Boys-to-Men Band Looks Back at 15 Years Together
That loyalty has seen the band through McLean's 2001 stint in rehab, Carter's personal turmoil (his parents' divorce, his relationship with Paris Hilton) and Richardson's departure (see box). With new wrinkles and less hair, being in a boy band in their late 20s and 30s "definitely feels a little bit different," says Dorough, 34. As Carter, 27, puts it: "Maybe things started off a little boy band-ish, but after a while you shed that."
As they reminisce over old photos, the guys laugh about overeager fans, bad food on the road and tour buses that rocked. "The camaraderie and the relationships," says McLean, 29, "I wouldn't change anything that we've ever done, ever."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!