Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Renée Zellweger on Her Return to Hollywood: 'I Craved the Creative Process Again'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Easiest Ways to Decorate for Fall from the New Target Catalog
- It's a Boy! Guy Pearce and Carice van Houten Welcome Son Monte
- Natalee Holloway's Mom Is Still Seeking Justice 11 Years After Daughter's Disappearance in Aruba
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
Street Clothes or Costume?
Who's Dressed Up for Halloween and Who's Just Dressed Up? It's Scary How Hard It Can Be to Tell the Difference
2. STEVEN TYLER
3. DAVID ARQUETTE
4. AVRIL LAVIGNE
5. PARIS HILTON
6. EVAN RACHEL WOOD & MARILYN MANSON
1. A: SPEARS ON A FAST-FOOD RUN, B: HALLOWEEN; 2. A: TYLER AT A STORE OPENING, B: HALLOWEEN; 3. A: HALLOWEEN, B: ARQUETTE AT A FILM PREMIERE; 4. A: HALLOWEEN, B: LAVIGNE OUT CLUBBING; 5. A: HALLOWEEN, B: HILTON PET SHOPPING; 6. A: WOOD & MANSON AT A FILM PARTY, B: HALLOWEEN
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!