Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: A Brief History of Sharks in Pop Culture
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Heather Dubrow Tries Out Her Mansion-Building Skills on Cookies!
- Texas Couple Claims Truck Defaced with 'KKK' Graffiti After Black Friend Visits
- A 50-Year-Old Stroller and 4-Year-Old Cake: Princess Kate and Prince William Look to History for Princess Charlotte's Christening
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
Street Clothes or Costume?
Who's Dressed Up for Halloween and Who's Just Dressed Up? It's Scary How Hard It Can Be to Tell the Difference
2. STEVEN TYLER
3. DAVID ARQUETTE
4. AVRIL LAVIGNE
5. PARIS HILTON
6. EVAN RACHEL WOOD & MARILYN MANSON
1. A: SPEARS ON A FAST-FOOD RUN, B: HALLOWEEN; 2. A: TYLER AT A STORE OPENING, B: HALLOWEEN; 3. A: HALLOWEEN, B: ARQUETTE AT A FILM PREMIERE; 4. A: HALLOWEEN, B: LAVIGNE OUT CLUBBING; 5. A: HALLOWEEN, B: HILTON PET SHOPPING; 6. A: WOOD & MANSON AT A FILM PARTY, B: HALLOWEEN
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!