Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Officer Suspected in Three Fatal Shootings in Maryland in 24 Hours in Custody, Police Say
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Meet Greyson Valor! Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Introduces Her Newborn Son
- Who Will Be Donald Trump's Running Mate? As Rick Perry Raises His Hand – Who's Game, Who's Already Said, 'No Thanks'
- Meet Prince and Pauper, Orphaned Deer Twins Taking Cuteness to New Levels on Instagram
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 20
The Shy Gravedigger Flexes His Muscles on Survivor: China and Searches for Someone Who Isn't Afraid to Get Down and Dirty
HOMETOWN: Lafayette, La.
WHERE YOU'VE SEEN HIM: As a challenge monster on CBS's Survivor: China
ROMANTIC STATUS: Single
STRIKE A POSE
"Talking to people is not very easy for me. I've got no game! So if I like a girl, instead of saying a pickup line, I'll go stand by her and start to pose. I can take my shirt off."
"People like my arms. I am not known for being the biggest guy because I hang with football players, but after the alcohol kicks in, people start to squeeze me—guys and girls!"
DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE
"It's not a bad job—definitely a good conversation starter. It kind of freaks folks out at first, but then they get curious. It's a set-your-own-hours thing."
"I haven't worked out in six or seven months. My job forces me to be this way, so it's not bad for me to take the money instead of going to the gym!"
MY FAVORITE FEMALE BODY PART IS ...
"Her stomach. I don't know why, but that is the first thing I notice on all women."
ON A FIRST DATE ...
"I can dance the night away, but it would also be cool to go home, hang out and drink some wine."
"I had a girlfriend who was 5'2", 100 lbs. and used to help me dig graves. I like women who are still attractive when they are in a natural state and are not freaked out in those situations, but can keep a level head."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!