Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 05, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 19
Dirty Sexy Money's Candis Cayne
Transgender Onscreen and Off, the Actress Opens Up About Redefining Herself and Finding Love
Born Brendan McDanniel, Cayne started hormone shots 10 years ago, but will not say if she has had sex reassignment surgery. ("Like every girl, we don't talk about our surgeries," she says.)
She will dish about romance though. Cayne refers to her longtime boyfriend, Marco McDermott, as her husband, and helps care for Satori, 6, his daughter from a former relationship. "We're in love and normal," says McDermott, who deejays Cayne's cabaret show Candis Cayne: Gorgeous. "Just give us a bottle of wine, a grill and a few friends." Says Cayne: "I have a smile 24/7."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!