Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: 'Hide Away' Singer Daya Explains How She Managed Pop Stardom with High School
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- As Tim Kaine Prepares for the Speech of His Life at DNC, Here Are 5 Things to Know About Hillary Clinton's Running Mate
- Rocking the Vote: Every Time the KarJenners Have Chimed in on Political Issues
- No Second Honeymoon for Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: 'They Are 100% Still Separated,' Says Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 05, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 19
Dirty Sexy Money's Candis Cayne
Transgender Onscreen and Off, the Actress Opens Up About Redefining Herself and Finding Love
Born Brendan McDanniel, Cayne started hormone shots 10 years ago, but will not say if she has had sex reassignment surgery. ("Like every girl, we don't talk about our surgeries," she says.)
She will dish about romance though. Cayne refers to her longtime boyfriend, Marco McDermott, as her husband, and helps care for Satori, 6, his daughter from a former relationship. "We're in love and normal," says McDermott, who deejays Cayne's cabaret show Candis Cayne: Gorgeous. "Just give us a bottle of wine, a grill and a few friends." Says Cayne: "I have a smile 24/7."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!