Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens up on Life after 30: 'My Biggest Milestone Yet'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Instagram Account Wants to Know Your 'The Way We Met' Story
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 05, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 19
Dirty Sexy Money's Candis Cayne
Transgender Onscreen and Off, the Actress Opens Up About Redefining Herself and Finding Love
Born Brendan McDanniel, Cayne started hormone shots 10 years ago, but will not say if she has had sex reassignment surgery. ("Like every girl, we don't talk about our surgeries," she says.)
She will dish about romance though. Cayne refers to her longtime boyfriend, Marco McDermott, as her husband, and helps care for Satori, 6, his daughter from a former relationship. "We're in love and normal," says McDermott, who deejays Cayne's cabaret show Candis Cayne: Gorgeous. "Just give us a bottle of wine, a grill and a few friends." Says Cayne: "I have a smile 24/7."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!