Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- UFC Champion Ronda Rousey KOs Challenger in 34 Seconds, Tells Her 'Don't Cry'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Beatrice Borromeo Wears Armani (Twice!) for Round Two of Her Monaco Royal Nuptials
- Cara Delevingne Shows Off Pink 'Do Watching St. Vincent at Music Festival
- Kelly Rutherford's Emotional Six-Year Custody Battle in 5 Clicks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 05, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 19
Who Was Your Childhood Hero?
Shirley MacLaine. I always thought she was a badass. She could kick her leg to her head onstage and sing, dance and act—a triple threat.
I was really into Evel Knievel for a while there. I was obsessed!
I loved Indiana Jones, something about that whip. Daffy Duck was a hero of mine too. Somehow he always got himself out of situations.
Audrey Hepburn. I find her to be an inspiration, not just for her beauty and down-to-earthness or how she combines the two so beautifully but for her charitable heart—the whole package.
John Travolta. And I still look up to him. I think he's an amazing man.
My mother and grandmother. I grew up with very little and didn't really know it because I felt so taken care of and loved. That is really genius.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jen Garcia,
- Scott Huver,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Jenny Sundel.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!