Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 05, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 19
Who Was Your Childhood Hero?
Shirley MacLaine. I always thought she was a badass. She could kick her leg to her head onstage and sing, dance and act—a triple threat.
I was really into Evel Knievel for a while there. I was obsessed!
I loved Indiana Jones, something about that whip. Daffy Duck was a hero of mine too. Somehow he always got himself out of situations.
Audrey Hepburn. I find her to be an inspiration, not just for her beauty and down-to-earthness or how she combines the two so beautifully but for her charitable heart—the whole package.
John Travolta. And I still look up to him. I think he's an amazing man.
My mother and grandmother. I grew up with very little and didn't really know it because I felt so taken care of and loved. That is really genius.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jen Garcia,
- Scott Huver,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!