Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Photographer Captures the Moment a Mom Says Goodbye to an Older Child Before Giving Birth
- When's the Wedding? All About Miley Cyrus' Future Walk Down the Aisle with Love Liam Hemsworth
- RHOBH's Carlton Gebbia Is Still Living with Husband amid Separation 'for the Wellness of Their Children'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 05, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 19
Start Swooning Over Gossip Girl's Self-Confident Good Guy, Who Knows His Way Around a Piano
HOMETOWN: Gig Harbor, Wash.
WHERE YOU'VE SEEN HIM: As hipster hottie Dan Humphrey on The CW's Gossip Girl
ROMANTIC STATUS: Single
"I'll say, 'I'm gonna take you home and play piano for you.' I don't do that for just anybody. I'm not the kind of guy who'll sit at a party and play Dave Matthews to get girls—that's too cheesy. I'll write something original."
MY IDEAL WOMAN IS ...
"Parker Posey. She's sexy and womanly and very intelligent. She's got really biting wit, and she's sarcastic. I love her."
"I don't have a type. I have no clue what my future wife will be like. Any ethnicity, height, size ... really, I'm all over the board. But after dating a lot of blonde girls, I'm very tired of them."
"The nuances of Internet conversation are so particular you are bound to mess it up. You will overanalyze every little sentence, like 'Why'd she put a comma there? She seems tentative!' I'm neurotic as it is, so I will call and be straightforward."
KISS THE COOK?
"A first date could be as simple as making dinner at my place. I rarely cook, but I would for a girl. The last thing I made was chicken teriyaki—that's not very sexy."
MY SIGN IS ...
"Scorpio. People say it fits. I think it means I'm maybe a little mysterious and passionate, which is good, but I almost feel girls perceive us as bad boys. I don't want to be a bad boy, but girls love them!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!