Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- FIRST LOOK: Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Heroes Among Us: Ohio Man Helps WWII Vets Fulfill Dream – Seeing Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
- Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected' on Nashville's Finale
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday May 23, 2013 08:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 15, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 16
Full House's Candace Cameron
20 years later
While playing plucky D.J. Tanner on the hit sitcom Full House from 1987 to 1995, Candace Cameron Bure never thought she was heavy. "It wasn't on my mind," says Cameron Bure, now 31 and living near Fort Lauderdale. But to this day, "people come up to me and say, 'Weren't you the chubby one?' At age 16, I was 132 lbs., which is not a lot, but when you're 5'2" it shows." Today, despite giving birth to three children, Cameron Bure, now a homemaker, weighs 22 lbs. less than she did back then. She lost 20 lbs. at the end of the show's run by working with a trainer her parents had hired because "they said it would be good for my health—they didn't say anything about me being overweight." Still, Cameron Bure says she struggled with the scale yet focused on eating right and exercising even while pregnant with kids Natasha, 9, Lev, 7, and Maksim, 5. It helped that her husband, Valeri Bure, is a Russian hockey star. "He is the best motivator for me," says Cameron Bure, whose Pilates sessions with Bure "kick butt." She also plays tennis with her kids and sticks to a diet of oatmeal or eggs and toast for breakfast, a lunch and dinner of protein, salad and fresh fruit, and an occasional ice cream. "The other day at the market someone said, 'You used to be fat. Look at you now!'"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- Pamela Warrick.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!