Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jada Pinkett Smith: The Secret Behind Her Sensational Body
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- How Princess Charlotte's Christening Gown Was Painstakingly (Re)Made
- Ed Sheeran Wears a Red Coat to Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Party Because 'He Can't Let It Go'
- Inside Ben Affleck's Past Romances with Jennifer Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow: What Went Wrong?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 29, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 18
It's a Julia Jubilee!
She Hits 40 on Oct. 28, but Famous Pals Started the Party Early with a Salute to Her Movie Career
"Usually I'm asleep by now," she joked as such pals as Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis feted her 20 years in Hollywood (George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Richard Gere sent taped kudos).
"Everybody loves Julia," said Hanks. But Roberts, who turns 40 on Oct. 28, is taken. "The widening of my life—and my hips—is really just the true gift of my husband, Danny, who I would be so lonely without," said Roberts, who told PEOPLE that life as the mother of "three amazing children" is "enchanted." Her birthday wish? "More of the same!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!