Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Sofia Vergara Give Wacky Clues as She Plays Catchphrase with Jimmy Fallon
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Chris Soules: I'm Ready to Begin My Life with Whitney Bischoff
- Lady Gaga Defends Justin Bieber: 'He Really Has a Sweetness to Him'
- David Letterman Jokes That He's the Father of Reese Witherspoon's Daughter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 29, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 18
It's a Julia Jubilee!
She Hits 40 on Oct. 28, but Famous Pals Started the Party Early with a Salute to Her Movie Career
"Usually I'm asleep by now," she joked as such pals as Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis feted her 20 years in Hollywood (George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Richard Gere sent taped kudos).
"Everybody loves Julia," said Hanks. But Roberts, who turns 40 on Oct. 28, is taken. "The widening of my life—and my hips—is really just the true gift of my husband, Danny, who I would be so lonely without," said Roberts, who told PEOPLE that life as the mother of "three amazing children" is "enchanted." Her birthday wish? "More of the same!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!