Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother and Daughter Found in New Zealand Forest After Pilot Spots 'Help' Sign Made of Sticks: We Were 'Scared to Death'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Sheryl Sandberg Remembers Late Husband 1 Year After His Tragic Death: 'There Is No End to Love'
- Here's How You Can Try the Glitter Hair Trend – without the Mess or Commitment
- Kim Kardashian Sets Goal Weight for Met Gala (and Wants to Take the KarJenner Family Christmas Photo on Met Steps!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 29, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 18
A Miami Ladies' Man on Cane, This Single Guy Knows How to Work Those Dimples
WHERE YOU'VE SEEN HIM: As nightlife-loving rum scion Henry Duque on CBS's Cane and on soaps General Hospital and Port Charles
ROMANTIC STATUS: Single
"I just flash the dimples and the women melt."
"I like to take care of a woman. I think women like to feel secure. It's part of the Latin thing, part of the way I was raised. I know if I don't open a car door for a woman, my mom will slap me across the face."
MOST MEMORABLE DATE
"My first date with my first true girlfriend my senior year of high school. As we were driving home, her ex-boyfriend pulled up next to us. I said, 'What should I do?' And she said, 'Can you lose them?' So all of a sudden it turns into this real James Bond kind of date. It ended with me pulling into someone's drive, turning the lights off and watching her ex's car drive by. She couldn't have been more impressed. I looked like a hell of a stud."
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
Matos was overweight until his junior year of high school, when he started eating healthier. "I remember reading in print for the first time the word 'hunk' next to my name. It didn't click. Inside, I'm still that short little fat kid. For a long time, I wanted to go on the Jenny Jones show, the ones that were titled, 'I Used to Be Fat But Now I'm All That.'"
MOST REGRETTABLE PICKUP LINE
"'You must be tired because you have been running around in circles in my mind.' I think I got slapped."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!