Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
- Couple Arrested for Allegedly Kidnapping 3 Children and Killing Their Mother
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 15
What Have You Been Googling?
Why there was an orange moon the other night. It looked like a slice of an orange.
Sequined dresses. And also leggings with high heels and long shirts. I love to look at photos of Sienna Miller and Kate Moss doing that whole look.
Scorpions in L.A. I found one in my house and wanted to see how poisonous they truly are, to see if I was in any danger.
Directions to a restaurant. I was taking a girl out and I didn't think it would look very cool to get lost. That would have been a bad start to the date.
Giraffes. I know that sounds weird, but I just have a thing for giraffes. I got to wondering if you could own a giraffe and if so, how much would a giraffe cost?
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Carrie Bell,
- Ryann Nicole Blackshere,
- Jamie Froehling,
- Kay West.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!