Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- KUWTK Recap: Kylie Jenner: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Tongue-Kiss Photo with Kanye West on Her Anniversary
- Josh Duggar Appears to Make a Joke About Dating Siblings in Re-surfaced Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 15
More...Sex & the City
The Girls Are Back in Town! Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda Step Back into Their Manolos for Sex and the City: the Movie
"It's thrilling and yet familiar" to be back on-set, says Sex writer-director Michael Patrick King. Parker and pals are filming through the fall and their movie hits theaters on May 30, 2008.
Carrie and Big, reunited! Parker nuzzles up to onscreen love interest Chris Noth on Sept. 19.
Parker and Cattrall kiss for the cameras. The plot is top secret but King promises, "There will be some surprises."
Spoiler alert: "Charlotte's pregnancy is a dream come true," says King of the character's bump. "The operative word being dream ..."
Filming in N.Y.C. is "great!" says Kim Cattrall. "We're having fun." Fans mobbed Manhattan's sidewalks to catch a glimpse of the ladies (from left, on Sept. 21, Kristin Davis, 42, Sarah Jessica Parker, 42, Cynthia Nixon, 41, and Cattrall, 51).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!