Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian's Airport Outfit Includes Lingerie (Of Course It Does)
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: How to Get Rachel McAdams’ Gorgeous Wavy Hairstyle
- Grumpy Cat Joins Cast of Broadway's 'Cats'
- WATCH: Are Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Hollywood's Latest House Flippers? Not Exactly
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 15
More...Sex & the City
The Girls Are Back in Town! Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda Step Back into Their Manolos for Sex and the City: the Movie
"It's thrilling and yet familiar" to be back on-set, says Sex writer-director Michael Patrick King. Parker and pals are filming through the fall and their movie hits theaters on May 30, 2008.
Carrie and Big, reunited! Parker nuzzles up to onscreen love interest Chris Noth on Sept. 19.
Parker and Cattrall kiss for the cameras. The plot is top secret but King promises, "There will be some surprises."
Spoiler alert: "Charlotte's pregnancy is a dream come true," says King of the character's bump. "The operative word being dream ..."
Filming in N.Y.C. is "great!" says Kim Cattrall. "We're having fun." Fans mobbed Manhattan's sidewalks to catch a glimpse of the ladies (from left, on Sept. 21, Kristin Davis, 42, Sarah Jessica Parker, 42, Cynthia Nixon, 41, and Cattrall, 51).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!