Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Desperate Parents Hold Out Hope of Discovering Fate of Son Missing Since 1977 After Mysterious Letter
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Why LeVar Burton Says Roots Is Still Relevant Today: 'Being A Black Man in America Is Still a Dangerous Experience'
- Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss on Instagram – but Says He Still Has 'a Lot of Work to Do'
- Selenis Leyva Reveals How Her Mom Used to Pull Branches Off Trees and Threaten to Whip Her When She Misbehaved: 'I Can't Do That to My Daughter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 15
No bridezillas here. EDDIE MURPHY and fiancée TRACEY EDMONDS are taking the team approach to planning their upcoming nuptials. "It's [a] back-and-forth," Murphy told Insider Sept. 19 at the Los Angeles premiere of the new comedy Good Luck Chuck, which Edmonds produced. "We both have the same idea of what we want," explained Edmonds. Although the couple (who started dating last year and got engaged in July after Murphy presented Edmonds with a yellow Cartier diamond ring) remain mum on the exact details of their big day, one thing is for sure: "We want to make it fun and casual," said Edmonds. "And small!"
SHIELDS' FAMILY AFFAIR
Talk about a cool mom. BROOKE SHIELDS let her older daughter, Rowan, 4, get a tattoo—albeit a temporary one—at the Promises Foundation's 2nd Annual Polo in the Palisades fundraiser Sept. 16 in Pacific Palisades, Calif. Shields (who was a cochair of the event) was joined by husband Chris Henchy and daughter Grier, 1, at the bash, which raised money for Miriam's House, a home for former addicts and their children.
KERRY WASHINGTON is no ordinary video vixen. The actress starred in and codirected the video for "I Want You," the new single by rapper Common. "It [was] really fun," the first-time director told Insider. "I kept thinking, 'When is it going to get hard?'"
LIV TYLER's son Milo, 2, is already showing off his pedigree. "He's very musical," says Milo's dad, rocker Royston Langdon. "He went to an Aerosmith concert [where granddad Steven Tyler performed] and sat on stage with Liv and loved it."
PARIS HILTON's new flame is aspiring Swedish model (and former deliveryman) Alexander Väggö, 20. "It's obvious we come from two different worlds," he told a Swedish paper. But, "She is easy to get along with."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Jed Dreben,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Scott Huver,
- Simon Perry,
- Kara Warner.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!