Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez and More to Headline Star-Studded 2016 Global Citizen Festival
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Eva Longoria Takes Aim at Trump During DNC Speech: 'My Family Never Crossed a Border, the Border Crossed Us'
- WATCH: Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Can't Help but Break Character During Hilarious Art Therapy Skit
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Reveal They Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 15
Evan Rachel Wood
The Former Child Actor Belts Out Beatles Tunes in Across the Universe. And Offscreen? She's Getting by with a Little Help from a Famous Rocker ...
Were you nervous about having your boyfriend see you sing onscreen in Across the Universe?
I was shy because I didn't want to scare him off: "I'm a singer too! Listen to me!" But he's been really supportive; it's great. He's encouraged me about my singing more than anybody.
Michael Douglas plays your mentally unstable dad in King of California. What was filming like?
He'd sit there, really quiet and professional and then they'd yell "Action!" and he'd get this crazed look and his pants would be falling down. I thought, "You are going for it in a big way, and it's awesome."
Speaking of going all out, we heard you got a Beatles tattoo.
Yeah, because I had the best time filming Across the Universe. I'm gonna get it covered up though, because nobody can figure out what it is. It's supposed to be a strawberry with leaves in the shape of a bird, but everybody says, "Is that a ferret sticking out of an apple?"
How many tattoos do you have?
Three. I got my favorite one this Valentine's Day. It's a lightning bolt—for David Bowie, who inspired me to act and sing—and a black heart.
Um, Valentine's Day?
That was my present [from Marilyn Manson]. Somebody came to the house. We both got black hearts. It represents mad love.
Are your parents okay with the tattoos?
No! It took me a while to tell my mom about this last one. I was trying to hide it, but she saw it on a Polaroid from a photo shoot. But she's cool with it now. I even told her I was getting the Beatles one covered up. She's like, "Great, just call me when you're done."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!