Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Find Out How Orlando Bloom Inspired Part of Katy Perry's DNC Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
5 Key Ingredients
What Iron Chef Cat Cora Needs for a Perfect Thanksgiving
1 MUST-HAVE MUSTARD
"My grandmother Alma made a mustard that friends and family coveted. I add pomegranate and use it to glaze the turkey, and on sandwiches the next day." (Get the recipe at PEOPLE.COM/CORA)
"I have china, silver, a turkey baster and a carving kit from my grandmother, who passed away at age 96. She was my best friend. These are treasures I rarely bring out, and I'm very careful with them."
3 TWO PIES
"The pecan is for me, but Jennifer has to have pumpkin. I bake both. On our first date she burned three bags of microwave popcorn. I taught her how to caramelize. Now she's an amazing cook."
4 MY SON AS SOUS-CHEF
"I love people gathering in the kitchen. My son Zoran helps make our sweet potato casserole. As long as I promise him he can eat two or three marshmallows for every one he puts on the sweet potatoes, he's very energetic."
5 THE MACY'S PARADE ON TV
"As soon as I wake up, I turn it on. I love to have it in the background. I liked Peanuts when I was young, so I always look for Snoopy."
- Reagan Alexander/Santa Barbara,
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!