Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Taylor's Squad to Bey's Brood: How the VMAs Pick Who Sits Where
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- James Spader Sells His Los Angeles Home for $4 Million
- Prince William Laughs Off a Mom's Request for Prince Harry's Number for Single Daughter: 'You Don't Want That!'
- 10 Celeb Confessions That Will Make You Never Want to be Famous
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: Trisha Yearwood
REVIEWED BY RANDY VEST
Trisha Yearwood offers up some memorable story songs on this follow-up to 2005's Jasper County, infusing each tale with her pitch-perfect delivery. "Nothin' 'Bout Memphis" finds a guilt-ridden woman hiding a past romance from her current lover, while "Dreaming Fields" is an achingly beautiful reminiscence of a 1940s couple who lose the family farm. But the mood here is not all downbeat. "Nothin' About You Is Good for Me" is a boisterous rebuke of a low-down lothario, and "Cowboys Are My Weakness" is a loping two-stepper that playfully nods to hubby Garth Brooks.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Sing You Back to Me," a ballad for her late dad
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!