Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Megan Fox 'Hears Messages' from Her Unborn Child: 'This Baby Wanted Me to Live Somewhere Else So We're Moving'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Texas Zookeeper Who Raised Harambe Mourns Death of Gorilla: 'It's Like Losing a Family Member'
- Drug Overdose Expected in the Deaths of Two Florida Concertgoers
- Alleged Gunman Deliberately Went 'Off the Radar' For Hours Before Firing 212 Rounds in Deadly Spree in Houston, Say Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: Trisha Yearwood
REVIEWED BY RANDY VEST
Trisha Yearwood offers up some memorable story songs on this follow-up to 2005's Jasper County, infusing each tale with her pitch-perfect delivery. "Nothin' 'Bout Memphis" finds a guilt-ridden woman hiding a past romance from her current lover, while "Dreaming Fields" is an achingly beautiful reminiscence of a 1940s couple who lose the family farm. But the mood here is not all downbeat. "Nothin' About You Is Good for Me" is a boisterous rebuke of a low-down lothario, and "Cowboys Are My Weakness" is a loping two-stepper that playfully nods to hubby Garth Brooks.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Sing You Back to Me," a ballad for her late dad
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!