Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Flight Because Her Toddler Cried: 'I Don't Like to Make a Fuss'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Dustin Diamond Trial: Victim Didn't Know He'd Been Stabbed Until Leaving the Bar
- Rebel Wilson Has 'Cuddly' Dinner Date with Rumored Boyfriend Mickey Gooch, Jr.
- Former Pharmaceutical Exec Sentenced to 18 Years for Killing 8-Year-Old Autistic Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: Trisha Yearwood
REVIEWED BY RANDY VEST
Trisha Yearwood offers up some memorable story songs on this follow-up to 2005's Jasper County, infusing each tale with her pitch-perfect delivery. "Nothin' 'Bout Memphis" finds a guilt-ridden woman hiding a past romance from her current lover, while "Dreaming Fields" is an achingly beautiful reminiscence of a 1940s couple who lose the family farm. But the mood here is not all downbeat. "Nothin' About You Is Good for Me" is a boisterous rebuke of a low-down lothario, and "Cowboys Are My Weakness" is a loping two-stepper that playfully nods to hubby Garth Brooks.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Sing You Back to Me," a ballad for her late dad
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!