Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Sons of Anarchy's Drea De Matteo Get Engaged During a Whitesnake Concert
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Is Beyoncé Joining the Cast of the The Wiz Live!?
- Amy Poehler on Wet Hot American Summer Reunion: Everyone Was Still as 'Immature' as They Were 15 Years Ago
- Ben Affleck Nanny Christine Ouzounian Wasn't Obsessed with Celebs, Thought Job Was a 'Good Business Opportunity,' Friend Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
He's a Producer (The Chronicles of Narnia) and An Author (Hero), but Surfing Is His True Passion
HOMETOWN: Virginia Beach, Va.
HOW YOU KNOW HIM: The Hollywood producer just wrote his first novel, Hero, about a gay teen superhero
ROMANTIC STATUS: Partnered for 13 years
MY SEDUCTION SECRET
Because I had such trouble coming to terms with being gay, it's just being myself. Don't play any games. Then you'll meet someone who loves you for who you are, and you'll love him for who he is.
My first love was comic books. It's been a lifelong love affair. I go every Wednesday to [Manhattan's] Midtown Comics without fail. My backpack's always full of them.
SEA OF LOVE
I would love to see two guys meet in the surfing lineup. You're all out there where the waves are breaking, waiting to catch one. Late in the day, you've caught a lot of great rides, the sun is setting, and you have someone to share that with.
THE PERFECT RECIPE FOR ROMANCE
Good waves. Good wine. Great new wave music. A little bit of dancing. Writing 10 great pages. And collapsing into the arms of the one you love.
Surfing keeps me sane. There's always another wave, and sometimes they knock you down, and sometimes you're one with the water, and you have the ride of your life.
HOW TO KEEP LOVE ALIVE ...
Laughter first. Then, knowing that no bad moment lasts forever, but love can.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!