Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
He's a Producer (The Chronicles of Narnia) and An Author (Hero), but Surfing Is His True Passion
HOMETOWN: Virginia Beach, Va.
HOW YOU KNOW HIM: The Hollywood producer just wrote his first novel, Hero, about a gay teen superhero
ROMANTIC STATUS: Partnered for 13 years
MY SEDUCTION SECRET
Because I had such trouble coming to terms with being gay, it's just being myself. Don't play any games. Then you'll meet someone who loves you for who you are, and you'll love him for who he is.
My first love was comic books. It's been a lifelong love affair. I go every Wednesday to [Manhattan's] Midtown Comics without fail. My backpack's always full of them.
SEA OF LOVE
I would love to see two guys meet in the surfing lineup. You're all out there where the waves are breaking, waiting to catch one. Late in the day, you've caught a lot of great rides, the sun is setting, and you have someone to share that with.
THE PERFECT RECIPE FOR ROMANCE
Good waves. Good wine. Great new wave music. A little bit of dancing. Writing 10 great pages. And collapsing into the arms of the one you love.
Surfing keeps me sane. There's always another wave, and sometimes they knock you down, and sometimes you're one with the water, and you have the ride of your life.
HOW TO KEEP LOVE ALIVE ...
Laughter first. Then, knowing that no bad moment lasts forever, but love can.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!