Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Was Little People, Big World's Zach Roloff Most Nervous about on His Wedding Day?
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Blogs About Shawn Booth's Bachelorette Proposal: 'My Heart Felt Like It Was Going to Explode'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
Run, Katie ... Run!
With Suri and Tom Cheering Her On, Katie Holmes Finishes the New York City Marathon—and Then Hits the Town Just Hours Later (in Heels!)
Even more amazing? Holmes ran the grueling 26.2-mile race after training for just "two months," she told PEOPLE at a Nov. 6 Museum of the Moving Image tribute to her husband in New York. The actress trained in Berlin parks while Cruise shot his upcoming movie Valkyrie. Her longest run? "About 18 miles," she says. Not that the marathon was a breeze. By mile 20 in the Bronx, a winded Holmes walked for a bit. Meanwhile, at the race banquet at Tavern on the Green, she let Cruise do the racing—after Suri. "She's a runner," he joked. Still, Holmes kept up a marathon pace, appearing at an event with her husband that evening—in heels. "Most people have bloody toenails and calluses after a race," says podiatrist Dr. Lisa Schoene. "But she might have really great feet." Not that they aren't tired. The next day, as she hobbled away from her table at lunch with Cruise at the Carlyle Hotel, a beaming Holmes confessed, "I'm really starting to feel it now!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!