Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
Run, Katie ... Run!
With Suri and Tom Cheering Her On, Katie Holmes Finishes the New York City Marathon—and Then Hits the Town Just Hours Later (in Heels!)
Even more amazing? Holmes ran the grueling 26.2-mile race after training for just "two months," she told PEOPLE at a Nov. 6 Museum of the Moving Image tribute to her husband in New York. The actress trained in Berlin parks while Cruise shot his upcoming movie Valkyrie. Her longest run? "About 18 miles," she says. Not that the marathon was a breeze. By mile 20 in the Bronx, a winded Holmes walked for a bit. Meanwhile, at the race banquet at Tavern on the Green, she let Cruise do the racing—after Suri. "She's a runner," he joked. Still, Holmes kept up a marathon pace, appearing at an event with her husband that evening—in heels. "Most people have bloody toenails and calluses after a race," says podiatrist Dr. Lisa Schoene. "But she might have really great feet." Not that they aren't tired. The next day, as she hobbled away from her table at lunch with Cruise at the Carlyle Hotel, a beaming Holmes confessed, "I'm really starting to feel it now!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!