Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Grab Your Passport: You Can Now Travel to Cuba for $99
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- FROM EW: Beatlemania Revisited in New Trailer for Ron Howard's Eight Days a Week
- Meet Korea's Biggest Hearthrob Lee Min Ho (His Perfect Day Off Includes a Ton of Sleeping!)
- Tinsley Mortimer Finalizes Deal with Ex to Have Case Dismissed After Trespassing Arrest: 'She Can Finally Move On with Her Life,' Source Says
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
Take one candy-crazed crowd. A trio of Oompa-Loompas. Then toss in a bratty superstar. Hollywood's modern-day answer to Veruca Salt, Paris Hilton, hosted the Halloween night bash at Las Vegas's LAX club. The former jailbird's trick? A sexy twist on her time in L.A. County jail.
6 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The Oompa-Loompa on the far left lost the threads on his pants.
2. Paris is missing her ring.
3. Her nail polish went from black to red.
4. The Oompa-Loompa on the far right moved his pants button.
5. And his collar got more stripes.
6. Paris's skirt got a few inches longer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!