Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
Take one candy-crazed crowd. A trio of Oompa-Loompas. Then toss in a bratty superstar. Hollywood's modern-day answer to Veruca Salt, Paris Hilton, hosted the Halloween night bash at Las Vegas's LAX club. The former jailbird's trick? A sexy twist on her time in L.A. County jail.
6 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The Oompa-Loompa on the far left lost the threads on his pants.
2. Paris is missing her ring.
3. Her nail polish went from black to red.
4. The Oompa-Loompa on the far right moved his pants button.
5. And his collar got more stripes.
6. Paris's skirt got a few inches longer.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!