Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mary J. Blige on Filing for Divorce: 'There Is a Divine Plan and a Reason for Everything,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Sarah McBride, the First Openly Transgender Speaker at a Convention, Says 'All People Need to Live and Strive as Their Authentic Self'
- What’s Kanye West’s Favorite Taylor Swift Song? None of Them
- Meryl Streep Once Feared Aging in Hollywood Would End Her Career: 'I Thought Each Movie Would Be My Last'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
He's Earning Raves for American Gangster and No Country for Old Men, but Nothing Compares to Road-Tripping with His Kids and Wife Diane Lane
Right after getting cast in No Country, you broke your collarbone in a motorcycle crash. How did you keep the part?
Um, I lied! My whole body was purple, and yellow was a prominent color.
Ouch! Do you still ride?
Yes, the same Ducati I crashed. I survived and it did, too. I used to have more bikes, but I'm feeling a little mortal right now.
You did karaoke while filming. What's your favorite song?
"Come Fly with Me." Javier [Bardem] does U2 really well.
You come off as a manly man. What's the most macho thing you do?
I don't go to the gym. I think that's the most manly thing I can do.
You cook! What's your signature dish?
Baked salmon. Once I came up with a dish that was so bad—it was an avocado, honey and cayenne pepper sandwich. Diane was apoplectic that I made my kids eat that!
You like to take RV trips with Diane and your kids Trevor, 19, and Eden, 14, and Diane's daughter Eleanor, 14. Do you two ever vacation alone?
We went to Turks and Caicos. It was a full five-star splurge. That was miserable.
Because you weren't on the open road?
Exactly. We said, "Let's get out of here," and went to Key West. We rented Jet Skis and took a four-hour trek around the island. She's a hoot.
You turn 40 next year. Nervous?
I'm very excited to have an excuse to mellow out. My adolescence lasted a lot longer than it was supposed to.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!