Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Spring 2016 Collection in NYC
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Oscars Nominees Luncheon Class Photo of 2016 Revealed – Find Out What Happened Backstage!
- Solange Knowles Gives Us Some Major Lil’ Kim Vibes in All Red Ensemble During Mardi Gras Celebration
- Pregnant Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie Hit the Deadpool Red Carpet! – Plus Find Out What She's Craving!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
He's Earning Raves for American Gangster and No Country for Old Men, but Nothing Compares to Road-Tripping with His Kids and Wife Diane Lane
Right after getting cast in No Country, you broke your collarbone in a motorcycle crash. How did you keep the part?
Um, I lied! My whole body was purple, and yellow was a prominent color.
Ouch! Do you still ride?
Yes, the same Ducati I crashed. I survived and it did, too. I used to have more bikes, but I'm feeling a little mortal right now.
You did karaoke while filming. What's your favorite song?
"Come Fly with Me." Javier [Bardem] does U2 really well.
You come off as a manly man. What's the most macho thing you do?
I don't go to the gym. I think that's the most manly thing I can do.
You cook! What's your signature dish?
Baked salmon. Once I came up with a dish that was so bad—it was an avocado, honey and cayenne pepper sandwich. Diane was apoplectic that I made my kids eat that!
You like to take RV trips with Diane and your kids Trevor, 19, and Eden, 14, and Diane's daughter Eleanor, 14. Do you two ever vacation alone?
We went to Turks and Caicos. It was a full five-star splurge. That was miserable.
Because you weren't on the open road?
Exactly. We said, "Let's get out of here," and went to Key West. We rented Jet Skis and took a four-hour trek around the island. She's a hoot.
You turn 40 next year. Nervous?
I'm very excited to have an excuse to mellow out. My adolescence lasted a lot longer than it was supposed to.
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!