Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
Nancy Grace's Dramatic Delivery
After Being Diagnosed with Pulmonary Edema, the 48-Year-Old CNN Host Welcomes a Boy and a Girl Two Months Prematurely
The doctors prepared Grace for a C-section while Linch called her mother. Outside the delivery room, he could hear his wife yelling, "Where's my husband?" But he was back by her side when she delivered John David and Lucy Elizabeth. The twins are tiny—John is 5 lb. 1 oz., and Lucy is 2 lb. 15 oz.—but in good condition and breathing on their own. "She's long and lean, and he's long and not as lean," says their proud papa. Doctors expect the babies to remain in the hospital about three more weeks. Grace is in good condition and plans to return to her show as soon as possible. In the meantime, Mom and Dad are getting used to their new additions. "We came here suddenly, and two hours later we had two kids," says Linch. "Now we're just looking forward to starting a life with them."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!