Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All About That Bump: Princess Kate's 'Glowing and Dainty' Pregnancy Look
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- January Jones Wins 37th Birthday With Impressive Feast
- WATCH: Woman Caught on Camera Getting Up from Wheelchair to Rob Store
- Pretty Little Liars Star Keegan Allen: I Know Who 'A' Is ... and So Do You!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 21
Nancy Grace's Dramatic Delivery
After Being Diagnosed with Pulmonary Edema, the 48-Year-Old CNN Host Welcomes a Boy and a Girl Two Months Prematurely
The doctors prepared Grace for a C-section while Linch called her mother. Outside the delivery room, he could hear his wife yelling, "Where's my husband?" But he was back by her side when she delivered John David and Lucy Elizabeth. The twins are tiny—John is 5 lb. 1 oz., and Lucy is 2 lb. 15 oz.—but in good condition and breathing on their own. "She's long and lean, and he's long and not as lean," says their proud papa. Doctors expect the babies to remain in the hospital about three more weeks. Grace is in good condition and plans to return to her show as soon as possible. In the meantime, Mom and Dad are getting used to their new additions. "We came here suddenly, and two hours later we had two kids," says Linch. "Now we're just looking forward to starting a life with them."
January 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!