Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Zac Efron Has a Karaoke Night with Sami Miró – Complete with Sugar Ray and Smashmouth Singalongs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
A Break—or a Breakup?
Hardly Looking Heartbroken, Prince Harry Takes Time Off from His Romance with Chelsy Davy by Partying Hard with His Pals
Yet, as the British tabloids had blared that very day, after a three-year romance in which Harry surprised many with his puppyish devotion to one woman, the 23-year-old prince and the stunning Zimbabwe-bred Davy have indeed put their relationship on ice, according to sources close to Harry. (The Palace has so far remained mum on the couple's status.) Says a friend: "They are two young people going through a rocky patch."
Talk of trouble surfaced in October: Harry turned up in Paris for the Rugby World Cup, leaving Davy on her 22nd birthday back in England, where she had recently relocated from South Africa to start a law course at the University of Leeds. And the prince's party-boy ways were on full display Nov. 9, when he and five pals hit Amika, a members-only nightclub in London. Hanging out in the DJ booth, releasing confetti and knocking back his favorite passion-fruit-and-vodka shots, "he was dancing around and having a really good time," says an insider at the club, who confirmed that Harry and friends racked up a $5,500 bar tab in just three hours. Of course, living it up together was one of the things Harry and Davy did best. So is it really over between the fun-loving pair? "It's not the first time they've split," says a pal, "and I wouldn't assume that they will not get back together."
HARRY'S FIRST TRUE LOVE
From Africa to England, the comely couple knew how to have fun
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!