Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince Harry Falls from His Polo Pony – But Gets Right Back in the Saddle
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Sexiest Bodyguard Alive: Meet Adele's New Steamy Security
- 16 Sure-to-Wow Gifts for $25 or Less!
- L.A. Businessman Buys 400 American Soldiers Dinner During Airport Layover: 'You Guys Risk Your Lives to Protect Me and My Family'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Sometimes Hotness Hurts, and These Four Guys Show Why They're a Cut Above the Rest
The pro wrestler turned actor, 35, explains the shoulder scars he got while filming The Rundown.
"I got them during a big action sequence—diving from one building to another. As I landed I was going to take out a cement pillar with my shoulder, and there were some sharp pieces that sliced me up pretty good"
JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN
The 41-year-old actor, whose big-screen romance P.S. I Love You hits theaters in December, describes how he got his cheek scar.
"About 15 years ago I was riding my motorcycle in L.A. and spotted a guy beating up his girlfriend outside a 7-Eleven. I pulled over to break it up and she coldcocked me from behind with a bottle. She wasn't grateful at all"
The 27-year-old New York Rangers hockey star talks about his lip scar.
"In 2001, during my first year with the Detroit Red Wings, I was standing in front of the net trying to score and I got hit with a slapshot"
The 32-year-old actor—currently on Nip/Tuck and filming He's Just Not That Into You—explains his forehead scar.
"I have six scars on my face. My biggest one goes from my left eyebrow to my scalp. In eighth grade a big glass lamp fell off the wall and onto my face"
For a behind-the-scenes look at the photo shoots, go to WWW.PEOPLE.COM/SMA
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!