Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ouch! Ryan Guzman Says He (Sort of) Injured Jennifer Lopez While Filming The Boy Next Door Sex Scene
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Sprinkles the 33-Lb. Cat Is Looking to Slim Down
- FROM EW: Melissa Rivers Pays Tribute to Joan Rivers at Daytime Emmys
- Avengers' Mark Ruffalo Says Costar Robert Downey, Jr. 'Thinks I'm a Little Insane'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Who Knew Household Chores Could Be So Fab? Here Are Three Guys Worth Running Home to
SEE HIM ON: ER, AS TEMPERAMENTAL INTERN TONY GATES
"I'm obsessed with my house being spotless," says Stamos, who gets help keeping things pristine from his housekeeper Dulce. "My friends make fun of me, 'How does John make his bed?' 'DULCE!' 'How does John cook?' 'DULCE!' 'How does John wash his clothes?' 'DULCE!' She's been with me for about 20 years. She's my secret weapon."
STATUS: MARRIED, TO ACTRESS BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD
SEE HIM ON: DIRTY SEXY MONEY, AS PLAYBOY JEREMY DARLING
"When I lived alone, I was forced to move every six months because I was so dirty," says Gabel. But marriage has taught him to do his fair share of chores, which has left a good impression on his 9-month-old son Theodore. "We just bought him his own set of cleaning supplies," says Gabel. "He loves sweeping the stairs."
SEE HIM ON: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, AS MYSTERIOUS DR. ADAM MAYFAIR
He's been known to prune an overgrown jade plant and obsess about the state of his lawn—"I have one patch of grass that's not cutting it," he moans—but Fillion isn't always wild about nature: "There are black widow spiders in my backyard, coyotes walking down the streets, killer bees, rattlesnakes—there's so much around L.A. that'll kill you!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!