Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Who Knew Household Chores Could Be So Fab? Here Are Three Guys Worth Running Home to
SEE HIM ON: ER, AS TEMPERAMENTAL INTERN TONY GATES
"I'm obsessed with my house being spotless," says Stamos, who gets help keeping things pristine from his housekeeper Dulce. "My friends make fun of me, 'How does John make his bed?' 'DULCE!' 'How does John cook?' 'DULCE!' 'How does John wash his clothes?' 'DULCE!' She's been with me for about 20 years. She's my secret weapon."
STATUS: MARRIED, TO ACTRESS BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD
SEE HIM ON: DIRTY SEXY MONEY, AS PLAYBOY JEREMY DARLING
"When I lived alone, I was forced to move every six months because I was so dirty," says Gabel. But marriage has taught him to do his fair share of chores, which has left a good impression on his 9-month-old son Theodore. "We just bought him his own set of cleaning supplies," says Gabel. "He loves sweeping the stairs."
SEE HIM ON: DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, AS MYSTERIOUS DR. ADAM MAYFAIR
He's been known to prune an overgrown jade plant and obsess about the state of his lawn—"I have one patch of grass that's not cutting it," he moans—but Fillion isn't always wild about nature: "There are black widow spiders in my backyard, coyotes walking down the streets, killer bees, rattlesnakes—there's so much around L.A. that'll kill you!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!