Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet Colin Firth's Cutest Costars Ever: Puppies!
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
- From Essence: Viola Davis 'Always Tried to Be the 90 Lb. White GIrl'
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch's Fiancée Enlisting Anna Wintour to Help Her Find a Wedding Dress?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Kanye's Tragic Loss
Rapper Kanye West's Mother and Mentor, Donda, Dies at 58 After Undergoing Plastic Surgery. Now Troubling Questions Surround Her Surgeon's Murky Past
Another L.A. plastic surgeon, Dr. Andre Aboolian, says when West consulted with him in June, he told her he couldn't operate on her until she had the presurgical checkup that's standard for patients over 40. "It's a surgeon's due diligence," says Aboolian, who called West recently after she didn't show for an appointment with an internist he recommended. "She said she was nervous, and I told her when she was ready we would do it."
For now, West's shocked family is grieving for the woman who was as accomplished as her son; a Ph.D., West was an English professor at Chicago State University for 24 years. Kanye "is really hurting," says a source close to him. "He's just lost."
- Maureen Harrington/L.A.,
- Amy Elisa Keith/L.A.,
- Tiffany McGee/New York,
- Lesley Messer/New York.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!