Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch a Cat Get Completely Shut Down by … a Flower? (Video)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Evangeline Lilly Reveals She's Expecting Baby No. 2 as She Shows Off Bump on the Red Carpet
- And the Title of the New Star Trek Movie Is …
- Matt Bomer's Reaction to Channing Tatum's Bromantic Compliments: 'I Blushed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Kanye's Tragic Loss
Rapper Kanye West's Mother and Mentor, Donda, Dies at 58 After Undergoing Plastic Surgery. Now Troubling Questions Surround Her Surgeon's Murky Past
Another L.A. plastic surgeon, Dr. Andre Aboolian, says when West consulted with him in June, he told her he couldn't operate on her until she had the presurgical checkup that's standard for patients over 40. "It's a surgeon's due diligence," says Aboolian, who called West recently after she didn't show for an appointment with an internist he recommended. "She said she was nervous, and I told her when she was ready we would do it."
For now, West's shocked family is grieving for the woman who was as accomplished as her son; a Ph.D., West was an English professor at Chicago State University for 24 years. Kanye "is really hurting," says a source close to him. "He's just lost."
- Maureen Harrington/L.A.,
- Amy Elisa Keith/L.A.,
- Tiffany McGee/New York,
- Lesley Messer/New York.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!