Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner's Got Us Seeing Blue in Her Monochromatic Denim Look
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- NBA Player Russell Westbrook Marries Nina Earl in Star-Studded Beverly Hills Ceremony
- Anna Duggar's Isolated Life: She Feels It Is 'Not Godly' to Get Mad at Josh
- Beauty Flashback! The Boldest Hair Styles from the 2005 VMAs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Clooney's Year of Living Sexily
Clooney accepts a sash and crown from Matt Lauer on the Today show.
Clooney enjoys front-row honors alongside Penélope Cruz at a Giorgio Armani Privè fashion show in L.A.
The actor brings 1920s-sexy back on the set of Leatherheads, a period comedy due out next year.
Suited up for the red carpet, Clooney enjoys a laugh with pals Matt Damon and Brad Pitt at the premiere of Ocean's Thirteen in Cannes. "I have this great group of friends," the actor has said.
"It was actually a great time," Clooney said of leaving his hand-and footprints outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in L.A.
Clooney throws around some sexy money while promoting Ocean's Thirteen–and raising funds for Darfur–in Tokyo.
A smoldering stare while signing autographs in Venice.
A motorcycle crash–and a few broken bones (her foot, his rib)–can't keep Clooney and girlfriend Sarah Larson from the Michael Clayton premiere in N.Y.C. "I feel lucky we got out of it okay," he said. "It's scary."
In N.Y.C. shooting the comedy Burn After Reading. Clooney, who grew a beard for his role in the film, says, "There is a lot of testosterone in my family."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!